Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
    Thank you! I'm having the entrance examination 24.5, I have to get the examination books soon
    I need some good news so i am sure you will do well, i really hope you get in So you have over 2 months to prepare i am sure you will do fine i have every faith in you
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
      My interpretation (prob spelt wrong but cant be arsed with dictionary) of seedy means having a dirty mind but then that would not include you Maya, after all you are an angel

At work now until 9pm so day not great, day off tomorrow, seeing my daughter, son and granddaughter so will be special day off
      seedy means having a dirty mind -> Of course it does not include me

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
      Oh i forgot to say the reason i did not sleep was very un interesting reasons unfortunatly, i was woken up at 2am by what sounded like one of my neighbours kicking down his door, very scary so could not sleep after that. Very strange as normally never ever hear anything from my neighbours.
      Sounds scary
      Last edited by Maya; 03-06-2012, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Bit of a random question for the female forum members.

Why is it that men feed you a load of bull shit, you actually beleive them then they ignore you as if you were not there
        This sounds very bad. I hope you are OK.

They do sometimes... some like playing with us, and after are surprised of reactions.

But I agree with @You I know some females that do the same and don't care about guys feelings.

Originally posted by abendwind View Post
        I know this feeling... Been there more than once.

I'm excited! 5 minutes ago I filled up a form regarding my possible studies in a university this autumn. I really hope I get in
        Wow Abendwind.... good luck, you'll get in...

Comment

• I am ok, i will get over it, its just happened at a bad time when i do not need to be knocked down
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

I am ok, i will get over it, its just happened at a bad time when i do not need to be knocked down
            If you need it, you know where I am....
            - big virtual hug -

Comment

• pain is the true power
              if i feel bad (which isnt seldom) then i just exercise until i collapse

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                If you need it, you know where I am....
                - big virtual hug -
                Thank you hunny yes i know where you are but i am always a nuisance to you and i dont want to be. I will try and get over this one myself

Received the hug and it was lovely thank you and well needed

Comment

• Originally posted by You View Post
                  pain is the true power
                  if i feel bad (which isnt seldom) then i just exercise until i collapse
                  Does it make you feel better after the exercise or is the hurt still there

Comment

Thank you hunny yes i know where you are but i am always a nuisance to you and i dont want to be. I will try and get over this one myself

Received the hug and it was lovely thank you and well needed
                    You aren't a nuisance to me. As you prefer... hope you get over it soon.

Comment

Does it make you feel better after the exercise or is the hurt still there
                      its still there of course...
                      but you use it to get stronger. both mentally and physically

Comment

its still there of course...
                        but you use it to get stronger. both mentally and physically
                        Thanks You, i always exercise anyway most days but maybe i should do an extra hard workout and maybe i will feel better

Comment

• okai :3 good luck with it
                          i still try to figure out where or how to properly do hand stand pushups

its my dream to be able to do at least 30 D: they look so good! also to learn wall flip which is easy but also looks very good

Comment

okai :3 good luck with it
                            i still try to figure out where or how to properly do hand stand pushups

its my dream to be able to do at least 30 D: they look so good! also to learn wall flip which is easy but also looks very good
                            I am sure that with practice you will master it and able to do both, i have learned that if you try hard at anything you will achieve your goals. Sorry for late reply, at work and been very very busy

Comment

• oh that you :3 and im sorry for the late reply too
                              i have to go now though cya everyone. have fun and gud niight :O

Comment

oh that you :3 and im sorry for the late reply too
                                i have to go now though cya everyone. have fun and gud niight :O
                                Thanks You, my fun will start when work finishes, have a good night and speak again soon

Comment

Working...
                                X