Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @RBF.
    If you have the USB lead that came with your camera, plug it in and windows will pick it up as a removable drive and you should be able to transfer your pics

Comment

• Also, get your son to type MSCONFIG through the RUN command and check the STARTUP tab. Over time this section gets crammed with all kind of useless crap loading at bootup, so get him to weed out the rubbish and you should at least find your PC boots up faster.
      What make and model of Laptop have you got?

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
        Nop completely, you can read some reviews of the last UK shows in concert section (this morning it was posted the last), and the spoilers one is still active. Same with images and news, last are from this weekend if I'm not wrong.

And I would love if you participate a little more.
        Your posts are always interesting, even when you speak about turtles....

When the band is inactive I'm sure this thread will increase quicker.
        Thx, I'll do my best!

Yes, I'm sure THIS thread increases, but the quality probably won't (nor should, I guess)...
        Dort wo der Horizont
        Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
        Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
        Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Thanks for all your help guys, i will try some of your suggestions. I have a Dell D600, very old but since i had it back from repair last year its got worse. as i said i will get my son to have a look at it on Sunday
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• @AIH have read your PM reply waiting on your return
            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• hai everyone i guess :O

Comment

• Hi You,
                How are you today?????

Comment

• neutral
                  i guess :O

not much happened...

Comment

• That's not bad. Better than last days.

Comment

• well its pretty late. so i have to go if you dont mind :O
                      have fun everyone. cya and gud niight :3

Comment

• Is it? Don't miss Snake's review...

Good night. See you.

Comment

• 8.20 am here in Worthing and back at work again, feels like i never had a day off.

Good morning to you all and hope its the start of a good day for everone

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                            8.20 am here in Worthing and back at work again, feels like i never had a day off.

Good morning to you all and hope its the start of a good day for everone
                            10:05 am and another sunny day here. I almost don't come back home.
                            Amazing day!!!

Comment

• Good morning Maya

Its sunny here but very foggy early this morning, could hardly see to come to work, i love the springtime, it makes me forget my troubles and feel optimistic about everything. Strange what a bit of sunshine can do

Comment

• Good morning...

Think about Flakito, It always cheers you up

Comment

Working...
                                X