• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
    @RBF I also like David Guetta!!!

i hate dont like David Guetta and um
    what the word. that easy unpretentious music or what it is =o

i like the offspring and nirvana also. my two other favourite bands. the second favourites
    i also like free music, which is very inspiring. or independent or what it is called :O

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
    my friend and i used to go clubbing a lot

clubbing? =o like, clubbing people?
    i cant stand clubs. and discos. and stuff that makes your eyes go blind and ear go deaf while druggies are blowing the smoke in your face and alcohol addicts trying to make you drink yourself down

i also dont like the idea of having ANY music playing in the background while you are doing something.
    1. if you want to talk or anything noone can hear you
    2. it means the music doesnt have any actual lyrics or meaning or good enough at all to really pay attention to
    3. if it IS good enough to listen to, you wouldnt want to just get drunk and do other crap, and you could go home and search youtube for it. or whichever site instead of rotting among sweaty druggies...
    4. if it is not good enough then why should it even play just to make you deaf and prevent you from doing anything related to sounds, and how would you know they will play anything that you will like, while they mostly just play random 10 to 30 minute annoying repetitive stuff or even worse remixes from overrated or unknown artists
    Last edited by You; 03-06-2012, 01:59 PM.

Comment

• ^Depends on what you are doing. If it is a well known music to the listener, you don't need to actually listen to lyrics to know what they say, but this music will incept on you a specific mood or feeling.

I work doing maps. I map what I see on satellite images. That means that sometimes I need to think a lot, but sometimes I can switch on the autopilot mode and just draw. Then, it is time to open the door to music, which will put me in the mood of doing my work for the next hours and, more important, will make me work with a pace.

But I agree that people are forgeting (I include myself in that group, of course) that music is for enjoying, that we should listen to music sitting on a chair with a cup of tea or coffee and just listen.

P.S. Light gray characters: I almost called IT thinking that I had burned my monitors and text was now engraved in the screen
      «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
      Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• rammsteingirl527, thank you. I'm not looking for a certain type of a job, just asking around.

You, it's okay that you hate Guetta, I appreciate your opinion. 8) I also like The Offspring & Nirvana.

That light gray font drives me crazy.
        ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
          Originally posted by abendwind View Post

okay :O
          im sorry and thank you

Comment

• Bit of a random question for the female forum members.

Why is it that men feed you a load of bull shit, you actually beleive them then they ignore you as if you were not there
            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
              You asked if I was being seedy again... so I thought it was in error. Now I understand my error, it has a meaning I don't know like awesome. Then, of course... I am always an amazing person. Thanks.

You didn't sleep... hope it was for interesting reasons ^^

The same than yesterday, not suffering much since sunday.

Have a great day too!!!!
              My interpretation (prob spelt wrong but cant be arsed with dictionary) of seedy means having a dirty mind but then that would not include you Maya, after all you are an angel

At work now until 9pm so day not great, day off tomorrow, seeing my daughter, son and granddaughter so will be special day off
              The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Oh i forgot to say the reason i did not sleep was very un interesting reasons unfortunatly, i was woken up at 2am by what sounded like one of my neighbours kicking down his door, very scary so could not sleep after that. Very strange as normally never ever hear anything from my neighbours.

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                  Bit of a random question for the female forum members.

Why is it that men feed you a load of bull shit, you actually beleive them then they ignore you as if you were not there

what...
                  i thought women tend to do that =/

Comment

• Originally posted by You View Post
                    what...
                    i thought women tend to do that =/
                    Thats funny You, i thought you were a guy lol!!

Comment

• i am =o thats how i know

Comment

• Originally posted by You View Post
                        i am =o thats how i know
                        Yes but my question was asked of the female members as you males will be biased to your own sex, its only natural

Comment

• what is biasing
                          and i know it from personal experiences =o
                          a lot of them. all of them were close friends though, not girlfriends or something thats why its even worse

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                            Bit of a random question for the female forum members.

I know this feeling... Been there more than once.

I'm excited! 5 minutes ago I filled up a form regarding my possible studies in a university this autumn. I really hope I get in
                            ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                              I know this feeling... Been there more than once.

I'm excited! 5 minutes ago I filled up a form regarding my possible studies in a university this autumn. I really hope I get in
                              OOOOOOH thats brilliant Abendwind, i wish you all the luck in the world

Comment

• Thank you! I'm having the entrance examination 24.5, I have to get the examination books soon

Comment

Working...
                                X