No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am back at home now ...I kinda wish I wasn't because I live in a small town and I hate small towns x)But anyways, it was an entertaining trip all together x). The poor guy at the mall who happened to wear a Rammstein jacket saw me go nuts, five guys "hit on" me (flirted), a raptor sound contest, horrible ping-pong, and misbehaving in a fancy restaurant. That is my weekend in a nutshell x)I also had a few stories to share from when I was missing those few days x)So, track started and this year I decided to try sprinting instead of distance. As I was practicing, I noticed the assistant sprint coach looked so familiar...it took me a half hour more before I realized: he looks almost exactly like Flake!

Comment

• Poor guy.....
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Baha! He looked at me very strangely x) it's not my fault I'm crazy about Rammstein x) (actually, it is)

Comment

• oh nice :3
          hope you enjoyed it or something
          and i hope you like being home too.. we have a proverb(thats the word right? =o) like, everywhere is good but the best is at home or something like that

Comment

• I like being at home, yes, but there's nothing to do in the city x)And I did enjoy it I am now in the process of rearranging my room and adding more Rammstein to it x)

Comment

• well i have to go. sorry :O
              cya everyone. have fun here. gud niight :3

Comment

• Hi and bye @You. It seems that today I've been late for the fun

@RammsteinGirl527 I'm glad you had fun.

Comment

• @ Maya: It was great fun x)@ You: cya and gute nacht!

Comment

• It seems so how could I say it (can't remember the word )... overcrowded of events...busy....

Comment

• It certainly was busy, but it was worth it Sooo not ready to go to school tomorrow :/

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                        Hope you have a great weekend. You must change your avatar, it makes me think you are still at work (not working jejejejeje)

Enjoy your visit to your cousin. Tell her about the gig, sure she will laugh a lot when you'll begin to talk about Richard.
                        See you soon.
                        Good morning Maya

I was going to change my avitar yesterday when my son was here but we had a change of plan and i went to Brighton instead, i went with my son and fiancee to a wedding fayre, it was great fun and lots of good ideas for there wedding next year

Unfortunatly i did not get to see my couisin at weekend as my sister did not have use of her car, we have planned to go next Saturday as i have managed to get day off work. I hope and pray we will not be too late Of course she knows all about Richard and Rammstein and i always make her giggle with my antics, so do hope we can keep that smile on her face.

how was your weekend ? will catch up later from work, be there at 1pm
                        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                          Good morning Maya

I was going to change my avitar yesterday when my son was here but we had a change of plan and i went to Brighton instead, i went with my son and fiancee to a wedding fayre, it was great fun and lots of good ideas for there wedding next year

Unfortunatly i did not get to see my couisin at weekend as my sister did not have use of her car, we have planned to go next Saturday as i have managed to get day off work. I hope and pray we will not be too late Of course she knows all about Richard and Rammstein and i always make her giggle with my antics, so do hope we can keep that smile on her face.

how was your weekend ? will catch up later from work, be there at 1pm
                          Jejeje, a good change, it sounds better than being in front of a computer....

Well, you will see her this saturday and you'll have more things to tell her... no doubt she will have a very big smile during your visit... Without seeing you, I laugh... with you in front of me...

I spent the weekend at home, not feeling very good. Only went for a walk yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                            English examination... I'm sure it will be very easy for you. Anyway Good luck!!!!

I understand your nerves... good luck in this too. A stressful day for you, tomorrow. When you realise it will be almost over and you have had excellent results.

Mine.. nothing special. Not feeling very good, so I've been at home. Today I feel better.
                            Good that you feel better! And thank you. In an hour the search begins!
                            ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• I sent you a big box with luck, hope it arrives in time.

Comment

• Didn't arrive today, I am still jobless. Now I'm trying to find a job from the city my dad lives in, going to send multiple e-mails, I'm hoping to get answers asap.
                                ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

Working...
                                X