No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have got to work all day tomorrow will not be here in the evening as going to a new year gig at local pub so just want to wish everyone a very Happy New Year and may 2012 be a really good one for all of my friends here.
    Love you all xx
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
      I have got to work all day tomorrow will not be here in the evening as going to a new year gig at local pub so just want to wish everyone a very Happy New Year and may 2012 be a really good one for all of my friends here.
      Love you all xx

Same for you, as I told you.... ;P
      Love you too.

Comment

• @Snake Where's Mein Herz brennt thread?
        :S

Comment

• ^Fuck... I totally forgot about it. Just a second.
          "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
            ^Fuck... I totally forgot about it. Just a second.
            I could write it myself, when i came i write something very long so i was logged out and after it was all marked as read, I thought maybe I didn't see it.

Comment

• ^Done. Check it out.
              "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Ok...... going...

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                  Snake's favourite song...

Sweet!
                  ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                    Sweet!
                    Yoo couldn't have chosen a better one ;P

Hope your holidays are being great.

Comment

• Comment

Yoo couldn't have chosen a better one ;P

Hope your holidays are being great.
                        I knew that.

Thanks, they really are. How are yours? : )
                        ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Mine are good, better than expected so... I'm glad. Only one week more....

Comment

• happy new year to you all :3!!!

and by the way she isnt my wife :O .... yet :3

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                            Apparantly he does not have fantasies only about his wife so maybe would not be exciting reading at all

well uh..
                            of course i dont fantasize about band members :O.. (or should i?)
                            and dont know what else would be considered exciting for You :3
                            Last edited by You; 12-31-2011, 05:05 PM. Reason: Reason for Editing

Comment

• Originally posted by You View Post
                              happy new year to you all :3!!!
                              Happy new year YOU

Originally posted by You View Post
                              well uh..
                              of course i dont fantasize about band members :O.. (or should i?)
                              If you don't like them .... of course not. ;P

Originally posted by You View Post
                              and dont know what else would be considered exciting for You :3
                              You don't know what you consider exciting.... ja, ja, ja

Comment

Mine are good, better than expected so... I'm glad. Only one week more....
                                Great! True, just one week left..

30 minutes and then it's 2012 in Finland! Yess, now off to put some more firework into the sky.

Comment

Working...
                                X