Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh by the waaay :O
    i always wondered, are you the only male on the forum besides External (and me) or something?

Comment

• ^No, Art in Heaven is also male.
      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• You are not ruining anything at all its called healthy discusion, we do a lot of it here
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
          ^No, Art in Heaven is also male.
          oh D: well still... we are the minority i guess : (

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
          You are not ruining anything at all its called healthy discusion, we do a lot of it here

oh, im glad you dont mind then :3
          didnt mean to be mean :O
          Last edited by You; 12-29-2011, 07:53 PM. Reason: meep

Comment

• Not at all, we are all different with different opinions which is what makes it interesting here, as you can see this thread gets a lot of discussions going so please feel free to air your views..
            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• umm i guess i already did :O and dont want to disturb anymore
              cyaa all :3

Comment

• You are not disturbing you are contributing

Comment

• Originally posted by You View Post
                  oh by the waaay :O
                  i always wondered, are you the only male on the forum besides External (and me) or something?
                  Also do not forget RZK who is definatly male so think that must make us round about equal for regular users!!

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                    A breeze isn't too bad.
                    Congratulations to the couple, hope everything goes well for them.
                    Definitely still loving him?
                    Thanks CW, they have been together for 3 yrs so it was only a matter of time i think before making it official

Yeah def still lusting him he he he why change the habit of ten years lol!!

Comment

• Good morning people, how is everyone doing? I see a lot of spammers here again, taking care of them right away...
                      ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                        Good morning people, how is everyone doing? I see a lot of spammers here again, taking care of them right away...
                        Good morning and how was your Christmas ?

Yes another lot of spammers they must be such a pain for you !!

If we do not meet again then i wish you a very Happy New Year and hope that 2012 will be good for you

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                          Unless you have seen the advert the second part of the previous post may not make a lot of sense.
                          A link to the advert wiould be great.....

Comment

:O oh wait
                            does that mean someone actually cares about me?
                            and sorriee im kinda busy : ( and anti-virus detects affenknecht as a trojan stuff D: dunno why...
                            Seems so....

Mine too until today, so I've been out since monday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                              ^Nobody is ruining the mood for anybody. Peace and love.
                              Blood, blood!!!!!

Comment

oh D: well still... we are the minority i guess : (
                                Is that a problem????
                                Last edited by Maya; 12-30-2011, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X