Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
    I fogot to say i do believe his pain is less today, it must be horrible to suffer such pain every day, to go to bed in pain and wake up still in pain.

I am still suffering some sinus problems after my cold, i cannot taste coffee which is a tragedy for someone with a caffeine addiction
    I'm sure he can't stop playing with it, he has "Certain forum member responsible" always on mind. So probably he's still in pain.

A very big tragedy... I've tasted mine 15 minutes ago.

Comment

• @Maya - I absolutely love to swim! and surf whenever possible! but right now it's too cold to swim and I have school so I can't travel anywhere to surf until the summer x)@RBF - I am battling no taste too :/ it sure sucks!

Comment

• Here it's cold too, I go to a heated swimming pool.

Comment

• It's not necessarily 'cold' here (it's rather warm actually) but for swimming it would be cold and I don't know of anywhere with a heated pool around my uncle has one but he lives out of state x)

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
            Here it's cold too, I go to a heated swimming pool.
            Yeah very very very heated
            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
              Yeah very very very heated
              Only sometimes.... unfortunately not always

Comment

Only sometimes.... unfortunately not always
                Maybe tomorrow, i will cross my fingers for you
                The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• It's no 18:38. I'm having a beer at 7pm. It's good to have a plan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                    It's no 18:38. I'm having a beer at 7pm. It's good to have a plan.
                    I hope you enjoy, i also have a plan glass of red wine when i get home from work

Comment

• "Maybe tomorrow, i will cross my fingers for you"

Unlike Kerry Katona, who should cross her fucking legs. The short fat whore!

Comment

• :
                        Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                        It's no 18:38. I'm having a beer at 7pm. It's good to have a plan.
                        It's 19:38 here. My plan at 20:00 is being here until 21:00, trying to learn something.

Comment

:

It's 19:38 here. My plan at 20:00 is being here until 21:00, trying to learn something.
                          Its 18.44 here and i only have another 1.45 hrs left in this hell hole

Comment

• What are you trying to learn? Can Professor Mark help at all?

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                              "Maybe tomorrow, i will cross my fingers for you"

Unlike Kerry Katona, who should cross her fucking legs. The short fat whore!
                              who is that =o
                              Katona is a hungarian name... it means soldier

Comment

• "Its 18.44 here and i only have another 1.45 hrs left in this hell hole"

Stand firm sister, you can do it! It's International Womens day after all. Show those lazy bastard men you work with what you're made of!
                                RBF is Woman, hear her ROAR! (When she's looking at pictures of Ricard ofcourse )

Comment

Working...
                                X