Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
    Good morning to each and every one of you. Another week begins.

Just stopped by quickly, now when my brothers also have their holidays we're taking a mini-vacation. We're going slaloming to great slopes, and after that to spend the night in a spa hotel. Right now it's -17c outside, but I'm hoping for the temperature to get lower by the time we get to our destination. The weather today should be warmer and sun
    Have a nice day people.
    Good morning Abendwind, i hope you have a good day, its raining here in Worthing but i did notice it was getting light when i came to work this morning which is a good sign that spring is on the way
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
      Good morning Maya.
      Good morning!!!!! How are you today?

Comment

• Good morning Maya, you are here early today

Feel crap this morning, so tired and still not caught up on sleep, day off tomorrow yeah
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
          Good morning everyone, well here i am at work once again, left here at 7pm last night and back here 6.45am till 3pm.
          That's vice.

Comment

Good morning Maya, you are here early today

Feel crap this morning, so tired and still not caught up on sleep, day off tomorrow yeah
            Usually I am here early, but nobody is posting so I just go and do other stuff. Nice morning here today, yesterday temperature was warm, we were in the streets with only a shirt and the jacket on our hands. Today it seems it will be the same.

I'm sorry you don't feeling good. Now as ebery morning is not my best moment, but in one hour +/- I will be OK

Comment

Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
              @RBF.
              A Brummie accent?
              How very dare you!
              Is that a yes or a no then ?

One of our membership advisors comes from Birmingham and i cant understand a word he says lol!!
              So finally we missed something....

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                Usually I am here early, but nobody is posting so I just go and do other stuff. Nice morning here today, yesterday temperature was warm, we were in the streets with only a shirt and the jacket on our hands. Today it seems it will be the same.

I'm sorry you don't feeling good. Now as ebery morning is not my best moment, but in one hour +/- I will be OK
                I am only posting a i am at work, if i was at home i would still be sleeping It is the same here, very mild for time of year.

I need some coffee i think, at 9.30 i will have a break and get my fix of caffeine

Comment

I am only posting a i am at work, if i was at home i would still be sleeping It is the same here, very mild for time of year.

I need some coffee i think, at 9.30 i will have a break and get my fix of caffeine
                  I could spend all the morning in bed, but as I'm alone. What for?

My nexpresso is working right now

Comment

I could spend all the morning in bed, but as I'm alone. What for?

My nexpresso is working right now
                    Not much fun on your own, story of my life

I am jealous, need coffee now..... only five minutes

Comment

Not much fun on your own, story of my life

I am jealous, need coffee now..... only five minutes
                      Not that bad, but for spending all the morning...

Je, je... can you smell it?

Comment

Not that bad, but for spending all the morning...

Je, je... can you smell it?
                        Yes i can smell it and taste it now, its surprising what a kick of caffeine can do to make you feel better.

Comment

Yes i can smell it and taste it now, its surprising what a kick of caffeine can do to make you feel better.
                          Yup. I'm better now too

Comment

• Expect for this thread this forum seems to turn into a ghost town :s... Wonder what it must be when the band is inactive for a while ...
                            Dort wo der Horizont
                            Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                            Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                            Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
                              Expect for this thread this forum seems to turn into a ghost town :s... Wonder what it must be when the band is inactive for a while ...
                              Nop completely, you can read some reviews of the last UK shows in concert section (this morning it was posted the last), and the spoilers one is still active. Same with images and news, last are from this weekend if I'm not wrong.

And I would love if you participate a little more.
                              Your posts are always interesting, even when you speak about turtles....

When the band is inactive I'm sure this thread will increase quicker.

Comment

• Everyone loves me here at work, i have no voice, they are getting some peace and quiet he he he

Comment

Working...
                                X