X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurrah! Welcome back.

Comment

• Go away...
      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Always a cheery smile and a warm welcome on this forum. God save the Queen, Gawd bless er.

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
          Originally posted by Maya View Post

Of course I am not an angel
          Thats what i said

You are so cruel .....

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
            Go away...
            Talking alone?

Comment

• O HAI DERE.

Yeah, it's been a while since I've been here. I wouldn't be surprised if no one remembered who I was. Just skimming through this thread shows me that I've missed a lot, including some new people who I have yet to meet. To those new people, I welcome you with open arms.

Anyway, after CW contacted me via Facebook last night, I thought I'd drop a line and let everyone know how things are going. I'm in my last semester of college (university for you Europeans), and I'm working in a nearby school district as a student teacher. I love it so much; the students are great, the people I work with are outstanding people, and I'm constantly reminded why I chose to do this for a living. It's taking a toll on my online time, though (as shown by my lack of posting, particularly since mid-January when I started the semester). I'm not even on Facebook nearly as much as I used to be, and I was a Facebook fiend. I've learned that teaching takes a lot out of you.

Anyway, I hope to catch up with all of you as time goes on, especially during Spring Break. Take care, and I hope to talk to you soon! <3

Comment

• Originally posted by Abendstern View Post
                O HAI DERE.

Yeah, it's been a while since I've been here. I wouldn't be surprised if no one remembered who I was. Just skimming through this thread shows me that I've missed a lot, including some new people who I have yet to meet. To those new people, I welcome you with open arms.

Anyway, after CW contacted me via Facebook last night, I thought I'd drop a line and let everyone know how things are going. I'm in my last semester of college (university for you Europeans), and I'm working in a nearby school district as a student teacher. I love it so much; the students are great, the people I work with are outstanding people, and I'm constantly reminded why I chose to do this for a living. It's taking a toll on my online time, though (as shown by my lack of posting, particularly since mid-January when I started the semester). I'm not even on Facebook nearly as much as I used to be, and I was a Facebook fiend. I've learned that teaching takes a lot out of you.

Anyway, I hope to catch up with all of you as time goes on, especially during Spring Break. Take care, and I hope to talk to you soon! <3
                Hiiiiiiii.
                A while ? Seems years... Impossible to forget you. Welcome back, hope you came back to stay.

I'm glad to read you are so happy, it's great when somebody does what loves.
                Take care, we'll wait for you. There's a contest for USA, maybe you are interested.
                Hope to see you soon.

Comment

O HAI DERE.Yeah, it's been a while since I've been here. I wouldn't be surprised if no one remembered who I was. Just skimming through this thread shows me that I've missed a lot, including some new people who I have yet to meet. To those new people, I welcome you with open arms!
                  Thanks for the welcome I haven't met you yet, but I've been around for a while now feel free to talk to me or message me and another American? Nice . I start college in the fall - I cannot wait x). What is your major?@Snake: thanks x) I appreciate it x)@AiH: Dankeshön!!! ...And I have a few tales to tell about what happened when I wasn't on the forum just tell me if you want to hear them x)

Comment

O HAI DERE.

Welcome back Abendstern, of course we have not forgotten you, hope you will find the time to speak to us again very soon
                    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
                      Thanks for the welcome I haven't met you yet, but I've been around for a while now feel free to talk to me or message me and another American? Nice . I start college in the fall - I cannot wait x). What is your major?@Snake: thanks x) I appreciate it x)@AiH: Dankeshön!!! ...And I have a few tales to tell about what happened when I wasn't on the forum just tell me if you want to hear them x)
                      I can only speak for myself but i would like to hear them...
                      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post

You are so wonderful.....
                        Ah thanks Maya, you are wonderful too

Comment

O HAI DERE.

I am so happy to see you here! Hoping to see you soon again.
                          ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• @ Jorge

Bit random really but i see you live in Croydon, my son is manager in Primark, you should call in and say hello

Comment

• Good morning Maya, i know you are not here yet but thought i would say hi, at work until 3.30

Have you been swimmimg today

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                                Originally posted by Maya View Post

You are so cruel.....
                                It's true. I apologise. Maya, I think you are wonderful
                                I'm so happy to read this. No problem at all.

mmmmm Coffee

Comment

Working...
                                X