Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
    Good morning Maya, i know you are not here yet but thought i would say hi, at work until 3.30

Have you been swimmimg today
    I'm a ghost, then....

I almost can't breathe. I've got a big congestion, so I decided not going. Allergy is shitty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
      I'm a ghost, then....

I almost can't breathe. I've got a big congestion, so I decided not going. Allergy is shitty.
      You must have come the minute i posted and left

I am so sorry about your allergies, my cold has left me with blocked ears, so embarrasing as cannot hear a word anyone is saying I do hope you feel better soon.

Just had coffee so had my fix
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

You must have come the minute i posted and left

I am so sorry about your allergies, my cold has left me with blocked ears, so embarrasing as cannot hear a word anyone is saying I do hope you feel better soon.

Just had coffee so had my fix
        mmmm A poor excuse honey.

Hehehehehe, answer something. It will be funny to see their faces. WTF?

Still with mine... shocked.

Comment

• he he he he i have already booked people in to the wrong classes, i may use it to my advantage on some of the shitty customers
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• This time last week i was all excited in London

My friend is going to Nottingham tonight, if only i could go with her

Comment

he he he he i have already booked people in to the wrong classes, i may use it to my advantage on some of the shitty customers
              Jejeje. You can't miss this opportunity

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
              This time last week i was all excited in London

My friend is going to Nottingham tonight, if only i could go with her
              Well, finally you were there and it was amazing. Remember it and smile.

Kidnap her and go with her ticket

Comment

Originally posted by Rammsteingirl527 View Post
                And I have a few tales to tell about what happened when I wasn't on the forum just tell me if you want to hear them x)
                I can only speak for myself but i would like to hear them...
                You were speaking for many of us

Comment

Jejeje. You can't miss this opportunity

Well, finally you were there and it was amazing. Remember it and smile.

Kidnap her and go with her ticket
                  That would be an idea but i think i would lose a friend, she has more money than me and was able to buy two tickets, one for Birmingham and one for Nottingham. She lives in Worthing but has friends in the North so she stays with them after the concert.

Comment

• She is lucky then...

Maybe you could use your wand, and convert yourself in a very small person and go inside her bag.

Comment

She is lucky then...

Maybe you could use your wand, and convert yourself in a very small person and go inside her bag.
                      That is a very tempting idea, the idea of seeing Richard again makes me weak and trembly......

Comment

That is a very tempting idea, the idea of seeing Richard again makes me weak and trembly......
                        Weak and trembly? You mean, wet? horny?

Comment

• Ok, calm down you two. You're making a mess on the floor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                            Ok, calm down you two. You're making a mess on the floor.
                            We'll clean later....

Comment

• he he he he he yes wet and horny not good to feel like this when at work

Comment

he he he he he yes wet and horny not good to feel like this when at work
                                Maybe you could follow AiH's advise and find somebody to take into one of the showers with you and get sweaty. ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X