Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
    A week ago I was about to see Rammstein for the first time live. And I did, and my freundin auch!

It was so impacting that the following day we bought a new stereo for the car, so we can connect ALL THE DISCOGRAPHY and just choose, instead of carrying several kilos of Rammstein-CD's...

(Hopefully I installed it correctly and I won't experience Feuer Frei in our Auto... )
    If you experience it, please take photos and share...

Comment

• Espero que no! I hope not!
      «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
      Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• jejejejejejejejeje.... @AiH had a similar experience with a snowman. He shared it

http://affenknecht.com/forum/showthr...owman#post8467
        Last edited by Maya; 03-03-2012, 09:42 PM.

Comment

• hi everyone :O
          i hate flash

Comment

• Hi @You, how are you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
              Hi @You, how are you?
              =o
              i still dont know if neutral is the proper word

Comment

• Hi You.
                Why is it you hate Flash?

Comment

• Rather than neutral, I would say "About the same as usual,", or "no better no worse"

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                    Rather than neutral, I would say "About the same as usual,", or "no better no worse"
                    oh okay :O thank you

Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                    Hi You.
                    Why is it you hate Flash?
                    its annoying to work with... cant do a proper background layer, cant set fps for frames individually, i have to click off to an empty spot just to unselect everything after i select frames(otherwise if i draw anything or set colors all of them turn into that) and its slower than all of the slowest programs i know together

i have to go now though. cya all. have fun here and gud niight :3

Comment

• Good night You. Hope tomorrow you'll have a better day (not neutral).

Comment

• Hey! Sorry I haven't been on much, I am on a small trip this weekend I will update with news tomorrow. Now, I will listen to Rammstein and then go to bed
                        I will also reply to PM's tomorrow too
                        This site works awesomely on my iPod touch!

Comment

• ^ Good to see you. Oh, so now you get PM's too - great.

I'm also here often with my iPod touch, it's quite handy.
                          ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Hi girls,

How is your weekend? Rammsteingirl257 will answer later about her trip, but what about you @Abendwind?
                            Too much study? Hope you had time for some fun.

Comment

• Maya - I had. Tomorrow I have to stop by at school for three hours because of my English examination. And after that I'm going to go around the city and ask for a summer job. Pretty nervous. I really need a job since this autumn I'm heading to a university and going to live alone in that city, so I have to have some money.

I hope you had a great weekend.
                              ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                                Maya - I had. Tomorrow I have to stop by at school for three hours because of my English examination. And after that I'm going to go around the city and ask for a summer job. Pretty nervous. I really need a job since this autumn I'm heading to a university and going to live alone in that city, so I have to have some money.

I hope you had a great weekend.
                                English examination... I'm sure it will be very easy for you. Anyway Good luck!!!!

I understand your nerves... good luck in this too. A stressful day for you, tomorrow. When you realise it will be almost over and you have had excellent results.

Mine.. nothing special. Not feeling very good, so I've been at home. Today I feel better.

Comment

Working...
                                X