Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
    Caught you
    Wasn't here and now you are gone. Only Snake is here.....

Comment

• Maya i will send you an email in the next day or two, have developments on the property front
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
        Wasn't here and now you are gone. Only Snake is here.....
        Keep coming and going i think, but more going than coming, as i said shitty manager again with his eye on me
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Have you think about my comment?

Comment

• Oh YouTube.... as if you weren't badly designed enough....

Comment

Have you think about my comment?
              Which one ??

Comment

• A proffesion change

Comment

A proffesion change
                  Ah yes i remember now I dont think i would be any good, i am not very good at selling and all the estate agents i come across seem to be just out of school i would welcome any suggestions for a carreer change.....maybe Richards PA now that would be good

Comment

• I should be sleeping...but I am a night owl by choice x)

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
                      I should be sleeping...but I am a night owl by choice x)
                      I am also a night owl but not by choice, i am looking after a cat for my son-in-laws mum, she is very cute but has a habit of meowing all through the night, its not good when you have to get up at 5.15am for work could shut her in another room but would feel so cruel, she goes back next week so may be able to catch up on sleep

Comment

• ^I always go to bed very early

Comment

• I have a tendency to stay up between 1 and 2 am x)

Comment

• ^My tendency falls within the same period, albeit starting 2 hours later.
                            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Naughty boys, you should go to bed earlier, like me. ;p

Comment

• I know a certain Spanish girl who needs to go to confession this sunday......

Comment

Working...
                                X