• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Jorge I'm sorry, it was awful

Watching Spain match

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
      Watching Spain match
      Spain is the number one team for me with Germany. And you're in the same group with Finland.. That match will be humiliating. I think I'll go and see that match next autumn since I've been wanting to see your team play live for ages now and it will be played in Finland!
      ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• I am listening to it on the radio. And red faced for listening how people booed "Le Marsellaise". If only people could be more polite...

Also, reading some geology at the same time. I think I have read two paragraphs in all the evening.
        «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
        Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
          Spain is the number one team for me with Germany. And you're in the same group with Finland.. That match will be humiliating. I think I'll go and see that match next autumn since I've been wanting to see your team play live for ages now and it will be played in Finland!
          Maybe it won't, but it would be amazing if you can see it. Of course, I know you'll be with us...

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
          I am listening to it on the radio. And red faced for listening how people booed "Le Marsellaise". If only people could be more polite...

Also, reading some geology at the same time. I think I have read two paragraphs in all the evening.
          I will never understand why people burn flags, boo hymns, etc. It make me sick

Two paragraphs? Could be worse, sometimes I'm always in the same line... jajajajajajajaja

Comment

• I still remember seeing French people burn American flags, and I never knew I was patriotic until I saw that and it made me mad.
            At my home care case today for 6 hrs, then school.

Comment

• I should be doing my pre-calc homework, but instead I'm on here

Comment

• ^xD I love this place

Comment

• Why's the 2013 festivals thread closed?
                  Dort wo der Horizont
                  Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                  Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                  Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
                    Why's the 2013 festivals thread closed?
                    I was going to open it until I realized that it has to be because there has been created a sub-forum called European Summer Festivals (2013). I'm not sure but that's what I think.
                    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• ^ Don't think so, with Made in Germany Tour, we had the section, the thread and even another for spoilers. So I re opened it

Comment

• I just made an apple pie in the toaster oven. Fuck you gas company!
                        "Love is like a flower, even the most beautiful kind dies." -Till Lindemann

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                          ^ Don't think so, with Made in Germany Tour, we had the section, the thread and even another for spoilers. So I re opened it
                          Oh. My bad.

Comment

• ^Not at all, after talking with Snake I even think that probably I closed it, as the last post was mine and I was posting from mobile.

I'm guilty

Comment

• Ha-ha. Well, that has happened to me too with my iPod.

Comment

• ^ The question is how could I didn't realise?

Comment

Working...
                                X