No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes that makes two of us, i have heard on the news that it is bad, lets hope our friends from the States are ok and that they will be here soon to put our minds at rest

We are so lucky here in England, apart from the bad storm of 1987 we very rarely have any problems.
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• ^x2. Please, if you visit us, say you are ok. Hope all your beloved people are ok too.

Have a nice day everyone.

Comment

• Well, I'm in the snow part of it right now...kinda cool!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
          Well, I'm in the snow part of it right now...kinda cool!!!
          Glad you are ok, if its kinda cool then you must be out of danger which is a very good thing to hear
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• We have had damaging winds and rains alllllllll throughout yesterday afternoon, night, and this morning which then turned into snow and then went back to the rain and wind :P

Comment

• ^Hope it ends soon.

Comment

• It's still kicking...:P

Comment

• All is good in my neck of the woods. We had some flooded roads and power outages but nothing major. Aaand I got to see Henry Rollins from Black Flag tonight.
                  "Love is like a flower, even the most beautiful kind dies." -Till Lindemann

Comment

• ^glad to read it

Comment

• Well, nothing right now.
                      Lead Pipe Replacement

Comment

• I am here at work until 4.30, its sunny with blue skies at the moment but will be getting dark when i leave, oh the joys of winter in England Not even a concert in February to look forward to at the end of it !! Never mind, i have my family, my health, food and a roof over my head so i think myself lucky

Comment

• Hi Maya

Comment

• Welcome Clarita123

Yup, I think so RBF, and don't talk about concerts, at The moment same here, like last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                              Welcome Clarita123

Yup, I think so RBF, and don't talk about concerts, at The moment same here, like last year.
                              Ah yeah i know, i feel for you but at least i can join you in not seeing them this time it is sickening to think they are so close and i cant see them.

Comment

• Hi RBF, for Iberians today is a non working day. I'm looking forward to meet my best friend. He Came back yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                                X