Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by firefightingamerikan View Post
    Speaking of injuries, I did something stupid.....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]349[/ATTACH]
    You certainly did. You put your headband on your hand!

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
      I thought we talked about them some time ago, many people was worried about his mental health.
      Yes i remember that conversation too, lets hope he is ok but i am pretty sure he is just fine.

How are you Maya ? Sorry you missed out on celebrations long time since we have had a good chat here, i miss the days of the Friday swimming etc
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• @FFA ~ I hope your hand heals fast.Guten morgen everyone !Work for me today, only a 12 hour shift, hopefully.

Comment

• Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
          @FFA ~ I hope your hand heals fast.Guten morgen everyone !Work for me today, only a 12 hour shift, hopefully.
          Yeah that goes for me too FFA

I am on late shift today, here until 8.30pm hope the time will go quickly, working with one of my favourate receptionists so should be ok
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Hey Jorge, not sure if you are still here but thought i would just say i have just had 50 Spanish students come in for swimming, they were a credit to your country, so very polite and well behaved

Comment

• @RBF and Edelweiss It's fine now, that was just a tape job to hold on some gauze and burn gel. It's fine now, I just burned it on a match being dumb.
              We're all living in Amerika! Amerika ist wunderbar!

Comment

@RBF and Edelweiss It's fine now, that was just a tape job to hold on some gauze and burn gel. It's fine now, I just burned it on a match being dumb.
                Ah thats good to know I assume its an occupational hazzard for you

Comment

• @RBF No not really. I was trying to light my smoke and it just wasn't happening. That said, its a rare occsion when I smoke and I can count the number of times in the last year I'v done so on one hand.

Comment

@RBF No not really. I was trying to light my smoke and it just wasn't happening. That said, its a rare occsion when I smoke and I can count the number of times in the last year I'v done so on one hand.
                    Glad to here it is a rare thing for you to smoke, i gave it up when i became pregnant with my daughter and never looked back

Maybe when you got burnt it was telling you not to do it

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                      Hey Jorge, not sure if you are still here but thought i would just say i have just had 50 Spanish students come in for swimming, they were a credit to your country, so very polite and well behaved
                      Damn Germans, always pretending to be Spaniards... Fortunately, they are still light years from our noise level, and it is easy to find these pretenders.

«The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
                      Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                        Damn Germans, always pretending to be Spaniards... Fortunately, they are still light years from our noise level, and it is easy to find these pretenders.

He he he he

Comment

Glad to here it is a rare thing for you to smoke, i gave it up when i became pregnant with my daughter and never looked back

Maybe when you got burnt it was telling you not to do it
                          Probably. I gave up on it after that. Next time I'll just use a lighter.

Comment

Probably. I gave up on it after that. Next time I'll just use a lighter.
                            Much safer for you i think

Hope you are having a good day today, one day of sunshine here in England and i am at work

Comment

Much safer for you i think
                              safer if he doesnt light a lung killer with it =o
                              otherwise a hand burn isnt nearly as unhealthy as smoking

by the way, yesterday it was like the apocalypse is starting. even though i dont fully know the meaning of that word
                              for a while around 4:00 (in the morning) the electricity went out in the whole city. everything was totally dark. the whole street and everything. and almost all of the shops' alarm went off, likely because of a safety mehanism stuff, that if people try to cut electricity out trying to break in without setting off the alarm, it instantly goes off.
                              then there wasnt any water from tap/faucet and stuff for a while. and its still stinky as hell. i cant even wash my face =/
                              so you can take the sunshine if you want. then at least i wont sweat not being able to wash myself. and i sit in the room with the curtains closed anyway

Comment

• Glad it is better FFA. ____ RBF So I guess I better post my Reesh pics soon before you go home. What time is it there ? 7? ____I remember a lot of Bosnians used to say they were German. Someone told me to say I was Canadian when I went to Europe, but I couldn't deny my country. I guess you don't realise you are patriotic until that or someone burns your flag and it ticks you off.

Comment

Working...
                                X