Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah, I was looking for a recent post.
    No more answers doesn't nobody read it ....

Comment

• ^ I saw that post, but it was from March. ____I am wide awake since I slept a few hours after the gym. I want to sleep more but am so awake. It is too hot to sleep. Work today early, ugh.

Comment

• What to do tonight? Ugh. No ideaaaa

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
          What to do tonight? Ugh. No ideaaaa
          Get drunk. That's what I'm going to do!

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
            Get drunk. That's what I'm going to do!
            That was thursday night I am making plans at this very moment Now to redress in a different outfit...

Comment

• ^ Have fun and party. I didn't drink when I was in London, because I didn't want to be all hung over, I kept my friend drunk though. LOL You are there for a long time tho so if you have one off day it shouldn't matter, however you might not even get a hangover, I never did until I turned 21.

Comment

• i dont get why people drink =o
                or did i already unfurl this topic or how to say?

i just dont see the logic in it. you buy the drink, so you lose money. its a minus.
                if you drink a little, it kind of makes your mood better and blunt your pain and fatigue sense if thats how to say. its maybe a plus. but i have never seen someone to drink because they want to exercise overly hard (which could hurt your body without feeling where you should stop) or fight with someone.
                if you drink more, and you usually do, since you dont want to leave the whole drink without drinking it, all other of your senses start to get blunt too, you talk nonsense or maybe tell stuff you wouldnt want to, and do stuff you wouldnt do. people might also make fun of you or laugh at you. i know a couple of my age who almost broke up because of the guy getting drunk and doing crap around whorish foreign women instead of his mate. so its definitely a minus.
                if you drink more than a bit, you get a hangover. i hate its name in english though, it doesnt really make sense. at first i thought it means like hanging over at someone else or with your friends. so, you get a hangover which i suppose is like a headache, your body feeling weak and you not really remembering stuff from when you drank. so its a minus too.

well however i look at it, it always seems like either a neutral thing if its correct to say that, or a negative one. from the minuses and pluses. i guess the only thing i might have left out is that it might give a better atmosphere to be with your friends and drink. like, that they are more honest or something. but you can do that without the drinking too so i better consider this a neutral trait/effect
                oh! another might be its taste. well... the only time i tasted any alcohol was some kind of smelly thing mixed with coke or something. and it tasted completely horrible. it was like pouring coke in my lotion (if thats what i think it is =o) and drinking it. oh and its another minus point. you get smelly from it and everyone can easily notice you drank. i hate coke too by the way but thats another topic i guesss.

so after all this wall of text i dunnyo how to call, i still cant understand why would people drink. or start to drink. since if someone gets addicted they might just do it for/from habit or something

Comment

• ^ I'm not sure many like the taste of alcohol. I drink only when I want to get drunk. I mean real real drunk. Like at least 10 shots and some mixed drink. My friend and I can polish off an entire bottle of ciroc, the bigger one. I haven't been drunk in a while. For me it is a way of relieving stress, since I do not have a boyfriend I cannot relieve stress through sex. Drugs do not give you hang overs, and I think they should be legal, because I have known more people that died from being alcholics than drugs, but it also could just be the crowd I hang with. If I were rich I would sky dive and do that sort of thing instead._______________At work, a little over half way through my day.

Comment

• @You.
                    I drink because I enjoy it. However, I only ever drink at weekends, and I never drink before 7pm which means I never drink during the day time, with the only exception being the day of my moms funeral, and then it was just one beer.
                    Some people drink to relax, (as you mentioned), and some out of habit, which was me before I stopped drinking during the week. Some drink to excess and get belligerent and start fights or knock their partner around to show what a big man/woman they are, and others drink through addiction and quite often end up on the streets.
                    The majority though drink to relax.
                    One other thing though. In your posts you always seem to question whether you have used the right words, but I have to say that your English is excellent. Don't over think it, just type it
                    Last edited by Art in Heaven; 07-08-2012, 08:47 PM.

Comment

• So who is drinkin tonite ? I have decided to get blitzed. LOL

Comment

• I'm drinking at the moment, but I have work in the morning. So it's time to get seriously drunk!

Comment

• Perhaps not me. I don't like to drink by myself.

I did this today...

Last edited by firefightingamerikan; 07-08-2012, 10:11 PM. Reason: Added video
                          We're all living in Amerika! Amerika ist wunderbar!

Comment

• Originally posted by You View Post
                            i dont get why people drink =o
                            or did i already unfurl this topic or how to say?

i just dont see the logic in it. you buy the drink, so you lose money. its a minus.
                            if you drink a little, it kind of makes your mood better and blunt your pain and fatigue sense if thats how to say. its maybe a plus. but i have never seen someone to drink because they want to exercise overly hard (which could hurt your body without feeling where you should stop) or fight with someone.
                            if you drink more, and you usually do, since you dont want to leave the whole drink without drinking it, all other of your senses start to get blunt too, you talk nonsense or maybe tell stuff you wouldnt want to, and do stuff you wouldnt do. people might also make fun of you or laugh at you. i know a couple of my age who almost broke up because of the guy getting drunk and doing crap around whorish foreign women instead of his mate. so its definitely a minus.
                            if you drink more than a bit, you get a hangover. i hate its name in english though, it doesnt really make sense. at first i thought it means like hanging over at someone else or with your friends. so, you get a hangover which i suppose is like a headache, your body feeling weak and you not really remembering stuff from when you drank. so its a minus too.

well however i look at it, it always seems like either a neutral thing if its correct to say that, or a negative one. from the minuses and pluses. i guess the only thing i might have left out is that it might give a better atmosphere to be with your friends and drink. like, that they are more honest or something. but you can do that without the drinking too so i better consider this a neutral trait/effect
                            oh! another might be its taste. well... the only time i tasted any alcohol was some kind of smelly thing mixed with coke or something. and it tasted completely horrible. it was like pouring coke in my lotion (if thats what i think it is =o) and drinking it. oh and its another minus point. you get smelly from it and everyone can easily notice you drank. i hate coke too by the way but thats another topic i guesss.

so after all this wall of text i dunnyo how to call, i still cant understand why would people drink. or start to drink. since if someone gets addicted they might just do it for/from habit or something
                            I think having a drink in mederation is fine as long as you know when to stop, i only really drink red wine, i sometimes have a glass after a late shift just to unwind and relax or with a nice meal or when eating out. I do not drink to get drunk only enough to relax and chill out. Of course occasionally i will drink more than normal ie before the Rammstein gig or at a wedding or party etc but i do not drink over the top on a regular basis
                            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Sorry that should be moderation lol !!
                              The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• I don't use to drink at all. And do you know what I hate? When you say no and people insist, it's something I don't understand.

Comment

Working...
                                X