No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^I spent almost the entire week in Paris, to attend the double gig at Bercy. But I caought the flu while being there, so I spent the rest of the week healing up.

And your back pain, how is it?
    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Sorry to butt in but I just wanted to say that post-concert depression is one of the worst feelings ever. Experiencing it right now.

Snake, you went to both gigs - that's great I wish I had money to travel to other countries to see a band. I hope you enjoyed those days in Paris, especially the concerts - hopefully we'll see you on that dvd
      ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
        Sorry to butt in but I just wanted to say that post-concert depression is one of the worst feelings ever. Experiencing it right now.
        why =o

Comment

• I just got home from a concert, I always feel kind of empty after one. I could go to another right now!
          ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

Sorry to butt in but I just wanted to say that post-concert depression is one of the worst feelings ever. Experiencing it right now.

Snake, you went to both gigs - that's great I wish I had money to travel to other countries to see a band. I hope you enjoyed those days in Paris, especially the concerts - hopefully we'll see you on that dvd
            I enjoyed the concerts and the historical monuments.
            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^ That's good to hear ü

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                Congratulations!!!
                Thanks! @You: a thank you to you too @Snake: D: no!•Till survived the night he is very friendly and lovable and rather playful because he is only a kitten x)

Comment

• rammsteingirl527 - I love cats. We also have a cat, about 4 years old now

How has everybody's weekend been? Mine has been great, tomorrow I'm heading to school for my Finnish matriculation examination, the essay part of the exam. Tomorrow will be a very nervous day for me not only because of the examination but also because a friend of mine is trying to get us tickets to a festival when they come on sale tomorrow morning

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
                    @You: a thank you to you too

thank you for the thank you too :3

and i like dogs

Comment

• @You: A thank you for the thank you thank you And I also like dogs, but my mom refuses to get one :/

Comment

rammsteingirl527 - I love cats. We also have a cat, about 4 years old now How has everybody's weekend been? Mine has been great, tomorrow I'm heading to school for my Finnish matriculation examination, the essay part of the exam. Tomorrow will be a very nervous day for me not only because of the examination but also because a friend of mine is trying to get us tickets to a festival when they come on sale tomorrow morning
                        Right now, little Till has calmed down and has been sleeping on my lap for the past hour . It is pleasant, he is so full of energy and spends most of his time running around, playing with his toys, and climbing...so to see him relax is nice •And my weekend? Where the heck should I start??? Very busy and very pleasant! Yesterday, I had been talking to a friend of mine who happens to have met the Rammstein boys. She is going to be going to a meet and greet when they are on tour in the US and she is making a scrapbook for them and I was asked if I would like to do something for them. I greatfully agreed and I will be sending them a note along with a drawing and pictures

Comment

• I have three cats, Sonic 13 years old. Coyote 9 years old and Whiney a few months old. All through my life we always had a cat and a dog and I would love a dog now, so maybe something soon.

@my friend Snake.
                          My back is much improved and I'm returning to work in the morning. I'm actually looking forward to it! Those pain killers must have messed with my head

@RBF.I will talk to you tomorrow. I hope the weekend wasn't too upsetting for you. I'm your friend always.

Comment

Tomorrow I'm heading to school for my Finnish matriculation examination, the essay part of the exam. Tomorrow will be a very nervous day for me not only because of the examination but also because a friend of mine is trying to get us tickets to a festival when they come on sale tomorrow morning
                            Good luck with both of them.

Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                            My back is much improved and I'm returning to work in the morning. I'm actually looking forward to it! Those pain killers must have messed with my head
                            Love to read this.

Comment

• I'm missing @CW

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                                I'm missing @CW
                                Me too I've noticed her absence a day or two ago :/

Comment

Working...
                                X