Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
    Haha. No need to call anymore - I already received an e-mail and the insurance covers for it.

Thank you, You.
    That's efficiency and it covers .... great news, your day is changing and your anger is gone now for sure...

Now you only have to take it to repairing ASAP.

Comment

• True. I think I can take it to repair on Saturday when I'm going to a concert in the city I bought the iPod from.

Now I feel stupid to have written that anger message. But it's allright now.

How are you doing?
      ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
        True. I think I can take it to repair on Saturday when I'm going to a concert in the city I bought the iPod from.

Now I feel stupid to have written that anger message. But it's allright now.

How are you doing?
        A concert... sounds very good.
        Stupid, why? This thread is for this, sometimes a dumb shout it's needed

Now, I'm cleaning a hard drive. Lot of shit unneeded, and I'm doing a backup too. There is some stuff I don't want to lose.

Comment

• Yes, I'm superexcited about it.

Oh, that's great. I can imagine the feeling when your computer breaks down and it's goodbye to all photos and music. So it's good you're doing it.
          ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• It's more about other stuff, I have triple copy of photos, I don't format the memory cards until I have done it.
            documents, ebooks, stuff I scan....

But yes, I don't want to lose anything. Next the laptop, but not today.

Comment

• Wait, insurance covers for iPod screen cracks??? My iPod fell on the concrete a few years ago glass side down and it has a huge crack :O

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
                Wait, insurance covers for iPod screen cracks??? My iPod fell on the concrete a few years ago glass side down and it has a huge crack :O
                I am not lucky enough to have an ipod i listen to my music on a good old fashioned sterio and on my phone in transit via headphones that plug in my old fashioned mobile
                The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Wait, insurance covers for iPod screen cracks??? My iPod fell on the concrete a few years ago glass side down and it has a huge crack :O
                  When I got my iPod touch two years ago I bought a special insurance for it which cost extra 50 euros, and I took it for three years so yes, at least in my case I got it covered.

RBF - you should try to get one someday if you're interested in such devices, especially iPod touch is very handy and has lots of possibilities

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                    The first hours in the morning are the worst, I miss swimming, I think tomorrow I will go anyway... it's friday ^^

August!!!! Here that's a suicide... it means 40-44ºC. But many people get married in August here, the light is beautiful.
                    It will be perfect sure, you have plenty of time for everything.
                    Amazing, the first thing you think about it's not the dress... it's the hat. Love it, and once you've got the hat you choose the dress, or how does it works. I love hats.

Have a good day too, hope to meet later.
                    August here may be good if we are lucky, my daughter got married in August 2009 and it was fantastic weather but last year it was crap

Yes the hat first then the dress, i got the hat from Amazon for my daughters wedding, more choice and some unusual one`s.

Yes i think you should do some Friday swimming, i need some stimulation
                    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                      It's nothing like you are going through Maya, but I'm suffering a pain in the willy. I think I've been playing with it too much lately. There is a certain forum member responsible for that though.....
                      I did wonder why Snake seemed to be in a better mood lately and less rude to people, he must be in love

Comment

• I probably just need a new iPod touch x) mine's forever old and I remember it fell when I was listening to Rammstein maaah!I haven't seen Snake around much these days actually :PAnd I miss swimming

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                          I did wonder why Snake seemed to be in a better mood lately and less rude to people, he must be in love
                          Maybe both...

I hope AiH's pain is better today.

Comment

Maybe both...

Maybe you will get your affenknecht romance after all we will see what happens on Snake`s return

Comment

And I miss swimming
                              Do you like swimming?

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                              Maybe you will get your affenknecht romance after all we will see what happens on Snake`s return
                              <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
                              Probably nothing, but we'll know it soon.

Comment

Maybe both...

I fogot to say i do believe his pain is less today, it must be horrible to suffer such pain every day, to go to bed in pain and wake up still in pain.

I am still suffering some sinus problems after my cold, i cannot taste coffee which is a tragedy for someone with a caffeine addiction

Comment

Working...
                                X