No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^It's feeling better, just pretty tender now. Mostly achy instead of hurting.

I agree with you that Richard is way sexier.

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
      Orlando Bloom is one sexy guy but he will never come close to Richard, sorry Maya as you know no one will ever take the place of RZK in my eyes
      Are you sure?

Comment

• Let's compare, shall we?

Orlando-Bloom-orlando-bloom-1233246_594_435.jpgthumb.jpg

Comment

• ^We shouldn't, most members would be bored and RZK would be in a bad place. This is a Rammstein forum, so he should win. Let stop it here.

xD

Comment

• ^Spoilsport.

Two days of trying to work with the kids all home has been....interesting. Here's hoping they won't cancel schools tomorrow for the cold.

*crosses fingers*

Comment

• ^

Interesting or a hell? xD What's the temperature? Hope not

Comment

• ^It's been ok, just difficult. They want to come in and "help".

The high yesterday was -15F (-26C), today it managed to get slightly above zero. Beautiful, but cold.

Comment

• -26ºC ? I can't imagine that.

Comment

• Yeah. And that was the high temp. The low was like -30C. Actual temp. I don't even know what the windchill was. I stayed inside all day. That's actually pretty cold for here, although when I lived in North Dakota, US that was normal winter weather. Actual daytime temp was -37C one day when we lived there. And I think that summer it got to 39C? Something crazy like that. In the same year...

Yeah, I'm not living in ND ever again if I can help it.

Comment

• I think I wouldn't like that. Too cold, I'm used to temperatures around 40 degrees, but not to that cold.

Comment

• It is something you get used to. Sort of.

Ok, new episode of Justified. My husband requested my presence.

Comment

• Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
                          ^It's been ok, just difficult. They want to come in and "help".

The high yesterday was -15F (-26C), today it managed to get slightly above zero. Beautiful, but cold.
                          We've already had -40. Luckily not in my town.

What's strange is that we don't have any snow, and +5. Yesterday I read in a newspaper that in my town it's warmer than in Florida.
                          ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Brrrrrrr -40ºC

+5 is strange...

Comment

• Seriously?! I can't believe I missed that! I wallked around in my Rammstein-shirt with my camera and seen nothing...

Comment

• A girl can dream, Snake

Comment

Working...
                                X