No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I heard from RZK (the finnish version not the german) on facebook a couple of days ago, it was good to here from him and had loads to catch up on....i miss him here
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• @RG527: here is the snow finally gone.

@Waidmann: ow, you're a teacher then? Elementary or secundary?

Right now the piano-version of Mein Hertz brennt is on my mind. I was quite impressed by it. And I've got a lot of stress, because I've got an exam next friday and I should learn but to busy...

Comment

• ^ Saar, you can do it. You are too busy, but you'll learn quick.

@RBF Yup, it has been a long time since his last visit.

Comment

• @ Maya: thx!

@ Saar: Secundary and adult education.
          Dort wo der Horizont
          Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
          Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
          Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• At work, but checking in. Knackered from school, I take 4 classes plus a lab and help a friend with 3 classes. She is in 2 of my classes, so I had to help her write a paper and the third class I help her with I haven't taken yet, so I print out all the material for it for her because she doesn't. I am trying to teach her how to be a better student but she is happy with C and Ds. I always thought Ds were failing. ????

Comment

• Wow, everybody is very active here, today. xD. Love it

Welcome back Edelweiss, you are very busy , it's very difficult to teach "how to be a better student", good luck.
              Last edited by Maya; 02-04-2013, 01:34 AM.

Comment

• @Waidmann: sounds interesting. When I was young I wanted to do the studies for secundary, but I've got really sick in that periode.

@Edelweiss: good of you to help her, but think about your own studies too.

Comment

• Thanks ! I am trying to teach her to get in a routine so I won't have to help her. She has a test coming up on the 8th and I don't think she has read anything yet ! Yikes. I try to do my assignments early so if I am too tired, I won't have to rush. I have been studying Anatomy each day even though the test isn't in a while.
                  I am working the job of two people again, and decided to take my break and get off my feet for a half an hour.
                  I am glad to be back. This is such a nice board. I have been reading the board sometimes but fall asleep before I finish typing.

Comment

• I'm also being a productive student I'm taking one less class than I had taken last semester and it's better than I thought at first...I have more time and I use it to do my work along with my jobs (yes...JOBS...plural now) and I also browse the webs a bit when I get to a slow day. I enjoy my anatomy class the most and every time there is a dissection I always take the randomest photos. I guess it comes with wanting to be a doctor. My handwriting is even well enough to be a doctor :-)
                    I enjoyed the Super Bowl last night and the Raven's won...made my night
                    We got a shit ton of snow again so driving to my classes was almost treacherous. And we're supposed to get a lot more snow throughout the day.
                    I have calculus in 15 minutes and I DONT WANT TO GO.
                    Does anyone have any great ideas for promoting Rammstein?

Comment

• ^Start a fansite. Oh wait...
                      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Haha, Snake, nice one!

Well, Edelweiss and RG527: I should take an example at you, because I have zero study motivation.

Comment

• I wonder when @Snake will open another fansite. You should ask him @RG527, he is an expert.

Comment

• ^The only expertise I have is trolling.
                            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^Bah, not really. Lately, you are so quiet, I almost forgot you are a troll.

Comment

• He's a Troll foldiroll.

Comment

Working...
                                X