Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Maya, great to see you, i have missed you hun

He is here until 5pm then i will be free here until i finish at 9, but then it gets busy so i cant win today
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• I'm glad to see you too.

Maybe your customers will give you a little time.....

Comment

• It is very busy at the moment, i think the sunshine brings people out but i would not be here by choice, its a beautiful day and i would be out in it if i did not have to work
        Tomorrow day off and going to Brighton Marina with my daughter and meeting also with my son so i really hope the sunshine lasts
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
          Maya ~ Do you have set days off or do your days off rotate ? Mine rotate.
          RBK ~ No I miss you ! That manager better leave you alone. (EdelweiƟ borrows Till's flame thrower and gets the manager for messing with her friend RBK.)
          At school on a quick break.
          He has banned me from using forum while at work, none of the other managers have a problem with it, i think he thinks i will be on here and ignore the phone and the customers....as if i would do that

Comment

• Maya, way to add some insult to injury
            Die Rammstein Akten.
            The ultimate Rammstein press archive.
            http://www.rammsteinpress.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya;13153.
              I have weekends
              That is nice ! Of course sometimes it is good to have weekdays off.

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
              He has banned me from using forum while at work, none of the other managers have a problem with it, i think he thinks i will be on here and ignore the phone and the customers....as if i would do that
              That sucks ! People get power hungry and want to assert their authority. I work with a nurse like that and she does stuff and then tries to get others in trouble for the same stuff. It kills her that I am the Charge Nurse on my weekends.

Someone stole my credit card numbers again ! The online site etechplay.com is supposed to refund
              My money within 2 hours. I am so sick of getting hacked.

Comment

• He has finished now, as i said before no other manager has any problem with it as long as no customers around, everybody is always on the internet here but he took exception to me because i was typing. Anyway he has fucked off now, trouble is very busy now with people using the gym after work

Comment

• the last entry on the site now says that the video doesnt exist =o!!

Comment

• Originally posted by NachtSonne View Post
                    Maya, way to add some insult to injury

Comment

• RBF I'm sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                        He has finished now, as i said before no other manager has any problem with it as long as no customers around, everybody is always on the internet here but he took exception to me because i was typing. Anyway he has fucked off now, trouble is very busy now with people using the gym after work
                        I am glad that guy left. What a douche.
                        I need to go to the gym.

Comment

• Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
                          I am glad that guy left. What a douche.
                          I need to go to the gym.
                          I am very lucky i get to use the gym for free This job does have some perks even if one of the managers is an idiot !!

Comment

• I don't pay much for the gym but my personal trainer is 116 a month and I haven't been going to my sessions. Working 2 jobs and school is heavy.I need energy so I can get in shape. I wanna be fit ! I only need to lose like 2 or 3 sizes. I still wear juniors clothes, cuz they ae cuter than womens. Too bad we don't live close, we could be work out partners and Emigrate could be our theme band.

Comment

• Today I'm making a CD for a friend who doesn't usually listen to metal, but who I think could appreciate Rammstein. It's mostly all of their slower songs. This CD is going to make me cry listening to it, all the sad, slow songs at once!

Comment

• I hope your friend likes it ! I love Seeman !
                                I have been studying since I got off of work and school. Ugh Science is not my thing. I have a test in 2 days ! I can't remember all this information ! I wish I was off work today so I could study all day.

Comment

Working...
                                X