Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
    Yes i agree, but then i think you are also guilty of not enough sleep
    Lately it's true. But his case is even worse than mine. During weekends I sleep all the delays...

Comment

• I am one of those people that have to have at least six hours to function properly, when i have my early shift i get up at five am but i nearly always fall asleep at work if i am not busy, i spend the whole morning yawning
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• I love coffee, have I told you?

Comment

• Read my PM

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
            Read my PM
            PM read and replied.

Yes you have told me you love coffee, i love coffee too but when i start at 6.45 it is 9.30 before i get my fix
            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Same

You must have one five minutes before starting, 6.45 it's not healthy.

Comment

Same

You must have one five minutes before starting, 6.45 it's not healthy.
                I have one before i leave home at 6am, no time before i start so its 9.30 before my first break

Comment

• No RZK as yet which means he must be being a good boy and going to sleep early tonight.

Comment

No RZK as yet which means he must be being a good boy and going to sleep early tonight.
                    He is in a party or doing something else... not sleeping. He is not a good boy.

Comment

He is in a party or doing something else... not sleeping. He is not a good boy.
                      I will agree with that.....i think he is a naughty boy really

Comment

I will agree with that.....i think he is a naughty boy really
                        He is, if you doubt remember this

Originally posted by RZK View Post
                        I could join Maya's party too I'd love to go Spain again. Nothing sexier than a beautiful Spanish girl speaking spanish language...ay que rico! But maybe my girlfriend wouldn't like that idea so much...

Comment

He is, if you doubt remember this
                          Yes i remember, he was flirting with you, maybe we will get our affenknecht romance after all

Comment

• No, he wasn't...

You'll be the main character of that romance... I'm sure

Comment

No, he wasn't...

You'll be the main character of that romance... I'm sure
                              In my dreams maybe but no where else

Comment

• Not today, maybe tomorrow...

Comment

Working...
                                X