Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
    Wow lucky to find the Emigrate cd. I wish he would make another one....maybe after the tour ends
    Joe Letz said they were going to record it in December, but I hadn't read anything. He was in Berlin in December

Comment

• I've been here for like 2 hours and no Maya at all. I'm concerned.
      Ich zeige euch wie es richtig geht

Comment

• ^Maya doesn't live only for us. She probably went for a walk or something.
        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• I'm just joking
          Ich zeige euch wie es richtig geht

Comment

• Originally posted by RZK View Post
            I've been here for like 2 hours and no Maya at all. I'm concerned.
            I'm here.
            Not two hours, look the hours of our posts....

Originally posted by Snake View Post
            ^Maya doesn't live only for us. She probably went for a walk or something.
            You are right

Originally posted by RZK View Post
            I'm just joking
            Snake hasn't been with us for some days , so he doesn't know about the previous posts... Luckily he is back

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
              Joe Letz said they were going to record it in December, but I hadn't read anything. He was in Berlin in December
              Good morning Maya, hope you are feeling good this morning and not suffering allergies too badly

Well here i am again an early start at work Yes i also read somewhere about it being December, will have something to look forward to when Rammstein are quiet
              The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• That post was proberbly a bit confusing, i meant to say maybe it will be this December
                The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Well done @Abendwind, good luck with the final results

@Maya, the three week holiday is a mix of Easter and work experience
                  DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                    Well done @Abendwind, good luck with the final results

What are you doing for your work experience, feeling nosey today lol!!

Comment

I too hope your teachers are fast, i wish you loads of luck

Glad you got your dress, i can never find what i am looking for when shopping for clothes Wow lucky to find the Emigrate cd. I wish he would make another one....maybe after the tour ends
                      Yes! Thank you. : ) I also hope we'll get some new Emigrate.

Originally posted by Maya View Post
                      Great news!!!! I think so, your teacher wants to know it soon too. Crossing fingers, maybe you'll see the owls soon, be careful the package they carry is very heavy.

You found the dress in one day, wow... and an Emigrate cd. This is your day.
                      Yea. I went to the right shop in the right time.. : )

Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                      Well done @Abendwind, good luck with the final results
                      Thank you! :-----)
                      ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

Good morning Maya, hope you are feeling good this morning and not suffering allergies too badly

Well here i am again an early start at work Yes i also read somewhere about it being December, will have something to look forward to when Rammstein are quiet

That post was proberbly a bit confusing, i meant to say maybe it will be this December
                        Not the best moment now, but I'll be better soon.
                        I was talking about last December, he gave an interview in which he talked about his projects and he said they will record in December, that was last September. The link was posted on Emigrate FB page.

Two or three more???

Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                        Ah, that has more sense.

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                        What are you doing for your work experience, feeling nosey today lol!!
                        Today????, jajajajaja, we are always nosey.

Comment

• Sorry you are not too good at the moment, speedy recovery on the way

I know you meant last December but i am hoping that they meant this December lol !

Comment

• I have no school today! Yay!

Comment

• Our centre manager just gave us some chocolates for all our hard work only problem is i cant stop eating them

Comment

Sorry you are not too good at the moment, speedy recovery on the way

I know you meant last December but i am hoping that they meant this December lol !
                                You didn't get me, I was meaning maybe they did ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X