• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't leave us again...
    At the moment, I'm the hottest Spanish here at least

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
      @Waidman.
      I understand and respect your opinions, I just don't share them. So, I would say we call a halt to that one as we would not agree but I think we both could agree to disagree, as there is no point falling out over something trivial as opinions. That's how wars got started.

You can however still go fuck yourself
      Right back at you, pall !
      Dort wo der Horizont
      Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
      Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
      Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
        @RBF.
        I sent you a pm
        At work till 7 with the shitty manager, will reply to your PM after i finish
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Wow. You guys talk alot.
          No school for 3 weeks, thank fuck
          DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• They talk a lot.... It's true.

Three weeks? Are those Easter holidays? Here only 11 days.

Comment

• I have only 5 more shifts to do and then i am on annual leave from Saturday 31st March and do not go back until Wednesday 11th April, i cant wait....no shitty manager and best of all no 5am early mornings and working weekends. I just hope this lovely warm weather will last.
              The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• It's almost done.

Comment

• Good Luck ABENDWIND!!!!

The last...

Comment

• Yes good luck Abendwind, hope it goes well for you

Comment

• Woo Hoooo just had two glossy gorgeous picture`s of Richard given to me by my manager, oh she has made my day happy

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                        Woo Hoooo just had two glossy gorgeous picture`s of Richard given to me by my manager, oh she has made my day happy
                        Photoshop?????

EDIT:Good morning

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                          Photoshop?????

EDIT:Good morning
                          Good morning Maya, or actually its afternoon now

Not sure where they came from but i think from her mum, they are from the Reise Reise tour so just how i love him best

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                            Good morning Maya, or actually its afternoon now
                            I use good morning until I have lunch. So Good morning

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                            Not sure where they came from but i think from her mum, they are from the Reise Reise tour so just how i love him best
                            Photoshop......

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                              I use good morning until I have lunch. So Good morning

Photoshop......
                              Good morning Maya

Photoshop it is then

Lovely day again here in Worthing, will look forward to 3pm and i can finish, going for a walk and then coffee shop.

Comment

• Is she suggesting you Shop yourself into the pictures? How very dare she!

Comment

Working...
                                X