Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • You should've seen my face when I read Donaukinder's post on Facebook, I mean the one which said that three members are going to leave Rammstein. Haha. Ha.

    I bought it for a couple of seconds before I realized what day it is today. ._.
    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, f├╝hlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

    Comment


    • XD
      Well, I found this one yesterday night.

      http://translate.google.es/translate...osc-44528.html

      I didn't believe it, but I thought they were sons of ***** and wondered how many people would believe that crap. I began to wonder which type of site was it, to write that stuff. In Spain Fool's day is on 28th December, so I needed a little time to realise it was a joke.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by abendwind View Post
        You should've seen my face when I read Donaukinder's post on Facebook, I mean the one which said that three members are going to leave Rammstein. Haha. Ha.

        I bought it for a couple of seconds before I realized what day it is today. ._.
        I believed it for all of five minutes until i realised the date, i think they are very cruel but it was funny
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Maya View Post
          XD
          Well, I found this one yesterday night.

          http://translate.google.es/translate...osc-44528.html



          I didn't believe it, but I thought they were sons of ***** and wondered how many people would believe that crap. I began to wonder which type of site was it, to write that stuff. In Spain Fool's day is on 28th December, so I needed a little time to realise it was a joke.

          Ahhh i did wonder if April 1st was fools day worldwide, if not there would be a few very unhappy Rammstein fans around

          Not had a good day today, my daughters cat has gone missing since 1am this morning, they live in flats and he has never been out of the courtyard before so it looks like he has ventured into alien territory, the worst is that it is a very busy road outside the flats i do hope he finds his way home ok
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

          Comment


          • Rammstein Mexico even had written a post explaining it, we share 28th December (I think with South America too), so many people didn't think it was a joke.

            Hope he find it

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Maya View Post
              Rammstein Mexico even had written a post explaining it, we share 28th December (I think with South America too), so many people didn't think it was a joke.

              Hope he find it
              I must admit when i first read it on facebook this morning i went cold, read it over twice and then the date hit me and i laughed with relief

              How has your weekend been ?
              Yes, my daughter is really upset, they have had there cats for five years now and part of the family, her other cat is wondering around looking for his brother.
              The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

              Comment


              • My weekend was great. What about yours?

                Comment


                • My weekend in a nutshell: awesome, tired, sleep, pinched nerve, nauseous, better, happy, energetic, tired, sleep, disappointed, idealistic, anxious, adventurous, excited, elated, nervous, anxious :P

                  Comment


                  • Don't have words after that

                    Comment


                    • That sounds more like schizofrenia and/or bipolar disease
                      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

                      - Raymond M. Smullyan

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Maya View Post
                        My weekend was great. What about yours?
                        It was ok, nothing really special, housework to catch up on Saturday then watched films in the evening. Sunday was better laid in bed really late My son visited in the afternoon after his band practise, it is his birthday next weekend and we were going out but he now has to work so that was a disappointment.

                        I am glad that your weekend was good, i hope that your week will be the same

                        Today i am painting my 2nd bedroom so will be knackered tonight, wont need to work out today as step aerobics going up and down ladder Speak soon xx
                        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                          It was ok, nothing really special, housework to catch up on Saturday then watched films in the evening. Sunday was better laid in bed really late My son visited in the afternoon after his band practise, it is his birthday next weekend and we were going out but he now has to work so that was a disappointment.

                          I am glad that your weekend was good, i hope that your week will be the same

                          Today i am painting my 2nd bedroom so will be knackered tonight, wont need to work out today as step aerobics going up and down ladder Speak soon xx
                          Wel, nothing special but a good one. What about the cat? Did he went back home?

                          Wow, that's vicious, all day stepping Hope the painting won't be very hard.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Maya View Post
                            Wel, nothing special but a good one. What about the cat? Did he went back home?

                            Wow, that's vicious, all day stepping Hope the painting won't be very hard.
                            Just taking a break from the painting. I just called my daughter, still no sign of her cat, she is really upset and worried now, they have printed out letters and put through all the doors of the surrounding flats but so far nothing

                            Its only a small room so not too bad but a shame when the sun is shining to be indoors but it has to be done and its only one day out of my holiday
                            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

                            Comment


                            • I'm sorry , hope he appears soon.

                              I'm with the housework, vacuum cleaner on hand. A little rest too, I hope this small present wins a smile.

                              Comment


                              • I never saw any of the April Fool stuff and I didn't infact remember it was April the 1st till about 9pm last night. How fucking observant is that?
                                I still remember how many people fell for the 'Daily Shame' article 2 years ago. It was bloody funny, but some people are dumb.

                                My weekend. Friday night, (as preveiously reported), stayed in, got drunk. Saturday night, went out, got drunk. Sunday night, went out for a while, got half drunk then came home and finished the job.

                                This morning, went to work at 7:30, left at just before 12pm to go to physiotherapy at 1pm. Came home 2:30. I will likely be drunk later

                                @RBF. I'm so sorry about your daughters cat. If she hasn't already done so, tell her to make sure she says to 'check your sheds' on any flyers.
                                I hope he's home soon.

                                By the way RBF, sounds like a plan.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X