X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^

You are beautiful

Comment

• My face looks weird in the pic xD I was having issues with my phone's camera freezing :P
      and yes that one xD

@Abendwind, I always giggle when I remember that x). It is going down in Rammstein history

Comment

• Thanks everyone. My lawyer didn't make it to court, was caught up in another case, so he sent an associate, who got there at 11am instead of 9am. I couldn't have my cell phone with me and had to keep going to my car to check it. I was anxious most of the time. The cop lied about what I said to him, so I am really in trouble. I might go to jail. Of course I got the stricter judge. Next time I have to face the cop, he is real nasty so I don't want to. I hope my lawyer makes it there on time. Of course most people don't know what is going on, even many of my friends on facebook. I have tried to keep it pretty quiet.
        Work tomorrow, I hope, not sure if they will make me take off cuz of what is going on. I am so anxious I can't sleep. I hope everyone has better luck than me, that's for sure.

Comment

• OMG how could he be late?
          I'm really sorry, better facing him and saying the thruth, than letting the judge think he is right, even if he is nasty. He is a *********************

I think not sharing it on FB it's a good idea, better telling only your real friends.

You need to sleep, so if you can't, use some help, having a pill during these days can't harm you. And try to do things you like and have fun. When will you know next date?

Comment

• Good luck with your "A"s @CW !!!!

Comment

• I am in shock, really.

One of my favourite writers (ever), Arturo PĂ©rez-Reverte (Maya knows him, for sure) dedicates his next Sunday article to a photo I did a few weeks ago.

I found it out 40 minutes ago, and I still have my heart a bit out of control.

APR... he is next to God (Thomas Mann) in my library. You may know him because Alatriste (a film was done after the books, starring Viggo Mortensen), The Ninth Gate (also a film after the book, directed by Polanski) and...

well, I am shock. Allow me some time to take here the photo and some description about why the article...
              «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
              Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
                That's fucking amazing!!!!!!

Muchas felicidades tío, qué fuerte, joder. Quiero saber todos los detalles, todos.

Comment

• Edelweiss, I thought of you all day yesterday. I feel so sorry you have to go through so much . I agree with Maya, if you can't sleep, take a pill...or be like me and just play sims 3 instead x). But do try to think positive. We all love and care for you; none of us want to see you end up in jail.
                  and good luck CW I am sure it isn't so bad...are they kind of like our ACT and SAT's?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                    I am in shock, really.

One of my favourite writers (ever), Arturo PĂ©rez-Reverte (Maya knows him, for sure) dedicates his next Sunday article to a photo I did a few weeks ago.

I found it out 40 minutes ago, and I still have my heart a bit out of control.

APR... he is next to God (Thomas Mann) in my library. You may know him because Alatriste (a film was done after the books, starring Viggo Mortensen), The Ninth Gate (also a film after the book, directed by Polanski) and...

well, I am shock. Allow me some time to take here the photo and some description about why the article...
                    Oh my gosh! That's awesome!!! Do you perhaps get to meet him by any chance?

Comment

• @Jorge
                      Thats fantastic news, so very pleased for you, if that was me my heart would have stopped altogether
                      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Hi Maya

I am at work but this is the first time we have met here for ages How are you ?
                        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• ^Now you are gone....

Comment

• @Jorge I'm reading it

Lo he visto en twitter.....sigo leyendo ssssh

Comment

• I am back......but for how long who knows, its so busy here

Comment

• I'm leaving, the pool is waiting....

Comment

Working...
                                X