Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And thanks abendwind too

Comment

• Not my case, Abendwind, I'm still a child (mentally)...

I know @AiH. By the way, I understand them, with all these amazing guys, probably I will be gay too, if I were male.
      Last edited by Maya; 03-24-2012, 06:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
        "You'll just let your 8-year old child watch the latest movies where many get slaughtered and psychologic adult remarks are made. I will in the meantime use my interpretation of a child rather than yours"

@Waidman
        Exactly when did I say I had let my children watch trash like you describe? My children watched childrens movies and read childrens books because they were children.
        I think you really ought to think before you make such accusations, and in the meantime, shut the fuck up.
        Haha, you're easily pissed off !
        I did think. I didn't mean literally your kids watched it. You said the books are, when it comes to level, appropriate for children (by calling it children's books), and I respectfully disagree for reasons like violence and matters that are too complex for children in the last volumes.
        As you see: I've been thinking. I'm not saying and haven't said anything without arguments! If you call this children's books, I disagree. If you fail to see it's just another opinion, call this an accusation (it was mere sarcasm as a response to your oversimplified extreme reaction) and therefore use the F-word on me, it seems more like I'm the one thinking...
        And in the meanwhile you just relax, man .

And about the hard-covered unrevealing adult book: do you really think the reason for these edtions can only be embarrassment? I think it's more about other people judging the books so quickly as being childish (you're an example, in fact) although there's obviously an adult market for these books. I could easily read HP on a train, but I would stop it if people would constantly judge me for it (and I'm not saying you would do that FYI). I think that's really ashame .
        Last edited by Waidmann; 03-24-2012, 06:44 PM. Reason: incompleteness
        Dort wo der Horizont
        Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
        Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
        Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Better explanation too, I diidn't get your point before.

Comment

• I almost miss this.

Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
            And about the hard-covered unrevealing adult book: do you really think the reason for these editions can only be embarrassment? I think it's more about other people judging the books so quickly as being childish (you're an example, in fact) although there's obviously an adult market for these books. I could easily read HP on a train, but I would stop it if people would constantly judge me for it. I think that's really a shame .
            I did, and I'll do again. And I don't care about what others think or say. I love them and I'm not ashamed of it. People always judge with or without reason, each one has an opinion and I respect it.

Comment

• Hi RBF!!!!! I see you

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                Hi RBF!!!!! I see you
                Hi Maya, just a flying visit, going out soon to my sons gig, still have to get changed so will not be here for long
                The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• @Waidman.
                  I understand and respect your opinions, I just don't share them. So, I would say we call a halt to that one as we would not agree but I think we both could agree to disagree, as there is no point falling out over something trivial as opinions. That's how wars got started.

You can however still go fuck yourself

Comment

• @Maya.
                    Again I totally agree with you because you do NOT hide what you're reading and you are NOT embarrased by it. It's the ones that do that irritate me.

Comment

• @Maya.
                      I think I could be a gay icon, what with the big willy and all

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                        @Maya.
                        I think I could be a gay icon, what with the big willy and all
                        i think you would be a perfect one... maybe not only for gays...

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                          Hi Maya, just a flying visit, going out soon to my sons gig, still have to get changed so will not be here for long
                          Well, I hope they upload some videos to youtube, I saw some and I liked them. Good luck for them!!!!

Comment

• @RBF.
                            I sent you a pm

Comment

• @AIH I love you are back, everybody have missed you.

A pity I have to go, see you all later.

Comment

• Thank you Maya. It's nice to be back, and you are still the hottest Spanish Hottie in all of Spain, but you knew that anyway

Comment

Working...
                                X