Off now, night guys
    DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Good night!!!!

Comment

• Bleurgh, feeling like you're gonna throw up is shit, aye :/

Comment

• Yup it is.... but seeing you two following days here is great.

Hope you feel better soon

Comment

• Haha aww.
            Should be fine once school and exams are over

Comment

• Good morning/afternoon everyone ! Work flow today for me. I killed it at the gym yesterday, lifted weights for an hour. I am determined to lose 10 lbs, not sure how that translated to kg.

Comment

• ^Good luck with that. Just remember though, muscle weighs more than fat.

Question : if someone called you a self-centered cunt, told you to fuck off and said you caused them too much stress because you were late to something they didn't even know you were going to, can they honestly say they haven't done anything wrong and blame you or are they the (more) guilty party? Just curious to find other people's opinions :]

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                  Question : if someone called you a self-centered cunt, told you to fuck off and said you caused them too much stress because you were late to something they didn't even know you were going to, can they honestly say they haven't done anything wrong and blame you or are they the (more) guilty party? Just curious to find other people's opinions :]

Amazing!!!!!
                  And what more? Don't tell me, you have to pay the shrink for moral damage... sometimes people don't think about what they are saying, if they do they would be apologizing. If you can ignore them until they have a valium or more common sense.

Comment

• Thanks CW. Funny enought my personal trainer was worried because I weigh more than I did when I started, but my muscles are bigger and I eat a lot better. I have a lot of water weight though. She thinks I should lose like 15 pounds, which she probably means I should get my weight way down and gain the muscle. I told her I mostly go by clothes size and want to drop 2 to 3 sizes. I am determined to do it.

I think the person sounds crazy because they didn't even know you were coming. You should have told them they are lucky you graced them with your presence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post

Amazing!!!!!
                      And what more? Don't tell me, you have to pay the shrink for moral damage...
                      Haha, it wouldn't surprise me
                      I find it quite amusing that this person has decided to spread shit about me without telling anyone why xD

Comment

• xD Can't say it without adding I'm a cunt.

Comment

• ^Haha...well she could if she really wanted to do the right thing :P

Comment

• That is whack ! Some people are just crazy.

Off work until tomorrow. 3 12 hour shifts in a row is going to kill me ! 1 down 2 more to go.
                            On my way to a party tonight. No drinking for me. Booooo !

Comment

• ^Good luck with that.
                              Full day of work and revision. Yay

Comment

• Thanks ! I have no idea how to make an up arrow.
                                Day 2 12 hr. LOL I have to study for a test ahhhh ! Anatomy test on Monday. I'm afraid my grade will suffer because of how they scheduled me at work.
                                At least I had a Richard ZK dream last night.
                                Last edited by Edelweiss; 06-09-2012, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X