Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
      I think this is probably my last post.
      :O Why? .......

Comment

Hmmm. Not a single response.
        I understand. This forum does get boring at times.
        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^Yes, you two should post much more

Comment

• ^I post enough.
            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• @Maya and Snake
              I don't know much Spanish at all. Just: 1-10, hello, thanks, and te quiero puta x)
              I am going to see if I can transfer colleges to one in Germany here in April (I have to finish my first year (or they suggest it because my classes would mess up a bit)). Or if not, I will try to become an au pair

And I'm starting to write my own work of fiction It's going ok so far

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                ^I post enough.
                I disagree, I want more....
                Last edited by Maya; 10-15-2012, 01:26 AM.

Comment

• There is a decrease in activity on the entire forum

Comment

• ^Yup it is, beginning with Snake ;D

Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
                    @Maya and Snake
                    I don't know much Spanish at all. Just: 1-10, hello, thanks, and te quiero puta x)
                    With that it's enough

Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
                    And I'm starting to write my own work of fiction It's going ok so far
                    What is it about?

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                      ^Yup it is, beginning with Snake ;D

With that it's enough

What is it about?
                      It is about a young American girl over in England ...based slightly on my life and the people in it

And hahahha! I think I'd need to know more Spanish to live there x)

Comment

• ^Everybody would like to speak English with you : D

Comment

• That's how it was in Germany but by the end I just spoke German x)

Comment

Hmmm. Not a single response.
                            Sorry, I wasn't online since my last post! But rain is really never my friend. Well I like it more than wind, but I don't like how my hair becomes curly when it's raining.

I used to speak pretty good Spanish a few years ago. Now I've forgotten almost everything.
                            ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Hello

Forums have their little soul and their personal life. Sometimes are more active, and sometimes they are less alive. It is autumn, weather is turning ugly, days are shorter and shorter... Rammstein don't have a new album. Is totally normal that the forum is falling asleep. Three years since the last studio album, no singles... that also count!

@AiH, why you wouldn't post any more?

@Abendwind: languages fall to the back of our minds, but never disappear. Just give it a go!

-----
                              Slash's concert: Brixton Academy sucks. The sound in there is terrible
                              «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
                              Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                                Hello

Forums have their little soul and their personal life. Sometimes are more active, and sometimes they are less alive. It is autumn, weather is turning ugly, days are shorter and shorter... Rammstein don't have a new album. Is totally normal that the forum is falling asleep. Three years since the last studio album, no singles... that also count!

@Abendwind: languages fall to the back of our minds, but never disappear. Just give it a go!
                                True! But today it's exactly three years since LIFAD was released. I can't believe how fast time goes by!

Haha, the basics are still in mind but it's hard to form longer sentences and so on because I have pretty much forgotten the words. I guess if I'd open that old Spanish book of mine, I'd be back in business soon enough.

Watching football at the moment - Germany is giving Sweden a rough time.
                                ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

Working...
                                X