X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
    I can't take you here, but once here we have a sofabed at home
    Works for me! At least I wouldn't have to pay £££ for a hotel room :P

@Maya: I will be at Wacken in Germany, not at the gig in London . I just want to go to London again because I loved it very much when I was there briefly this past summer . And plus, the plane ticket prices are much more reasonable than those to Germany (by $800)

Comment

• ^Yeah I know, I posted about it. I just said you could go together if you go to London....

Comment

• That would be fantastic! But I just need $200 more than what I have now...I'll try again maybe when I live in Europe . For now I am planning a trip to the Pacific and to Washington DC.
        ...And Wacken

Comment

• Great plans!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
            I remember Stone Sour's first english tour. They were playing the Academy in Birmingham, (not the 02 Academy, that came later), and Corey took a cigarette break outside. A couple of girls spotted him and went up to say hello. While they chatted he learned that they had blown all their money on tickets and had to walk from the gig to their homes in Wolverhampton, a 27 mile trek. he pulled £20 pounds from his pocket and made them take it. He wasn't trying to screw them, he was genuinly horrified that they had that journey ahead of them and decided to do something about it. He is a genuinley nice guy.
            Wow, that's very kind of him. A bit silly though from these girls... Don't they have bikes in Wolverhampton?
            Dort wo der Horizont
            Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
            Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
            Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Wooooo... ! Tickets for Slash next Thursday in the Brixton Academy on their way :P

«The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
              Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
                Wow, that's very kind of him. A bit silly though from these girls... Don't they have bikes in Wolverhampton?
                Only if the original owner didn't chain it up properly

Comment

• I saw Slash at Rock On The Range, it was a good show.
                  At my part time job, then have to do my school work, I'm glad I go to school online because it really helps so I don't have to have certain days off which is so hard with a full time and part time job. Next semester I might have to actually go into school. If I were to go full time 7 to 3 then school would be easier to schedule, but I love working my 12 hour shifts. This way I actually have at least one day off from both jobs and school.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                    Wooooo... ! Tickets for Slash next Thursday in the Brixton Academy on their way :P

Enjoy! I didn't see him so far with the new album, because I don't like it very much. I saw him with his first album though and that was ace!
                    Let me know how it was.
                    Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• Enjoy, Jorge! Slash is really good!

Comment

• ^I like what he did with the first solo album but I'm less thrilled by the second one. And all in all I hope he'll rejoin Velvet Revolver again.
                        Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• Just booked flights to Finland! Going to spend two weeks there in December/January. Yay!

I hope everyone's doing allright
                          ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                            Just booked flights to Finland! Going to spend two weeks there in December/January. Yay!

I hope everyone's doing allright
                            Missing home?

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                              Missing home?
                              Nah, not really - just a bit of course, but my family asked me to spend Christmas/New Year's Eve with them and I thought why not. I have four weeks of holidays during the year and now I'm using half of it. I'm really looking forward to seeing some snow since Germany doesn't get it so much I've heard.
                              ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• I want to go to GERMANY again . People are just agitating/being agitated with me lately and I don't know why. But I'll carry on but if anyone makes me walk a mile through the fucking rain with my laptop, they better pay for it if there is damage.

Comment

Working...
                                X