Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
    A true vegetarian would not eat meat or fish, my rule is anything with a face is not eaten.... people who eat fish are just non meat eaters....
    That rules out banana then ...

Banaan.jpg
    Dort wo der Horizont
    Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
    Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
    Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Ja, ja, ja ...... XD

Of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
        That rules out banana then ...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]290[/ATTACH]
        He he he that is brilliant

What a weird bank holiday weekend, it has rained now for three days, i have been here at work for nearly all that time so not really that bothered Hope all of you had a better weekend than me
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Here the weather is amazing again - pure sunshine, no clouds - but +7c and cold wind.. I think I'll head to our balcony with my book for the entrance examination and enjoy the sun. : )

I'm seriously considering whether or not I should go to Germany as an au pair for the summer.. I already signed in to a website but de-activated my account because I wasn't sure.. Gah. On the other hand it's one of my biggest dreams but I still felt somehow nervous.
          ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Its dry today at the moment but looks like it will rain anytime

You should do it, if its a lifetime dream then you must go ahead and fullfill your dream or yu may regret it

Enjoy your read on the balcony
            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

You should do it, if its a lifetime dream then you must go ahead and fullfill your dream or yu may regret it
              I did it. I sent a letter to a family which I found pretty perfect. : ) Whew. This is exciting. : ) Hope you are doing okay and work isn't too stressful!
              ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                Here the weather is amazing again - pure sunshine, no clouds - but +7c and cold wind.. I think I'll head to our balcony with my book for the entrance examination and enjoy the sun. : )

I'm seriously considering whether or not I should go to Germany as an au pair for the summer.. I already signed in to a website but de-activated my account because I wasn't sure.. Gah. On the other hand it's one of my biggest dreams but I still felt somehow nervous.
                Well, why you shouldn't? Do you have any other thing to do? Exams to prepare, work to do?

If not... go for it, you won't regret it.

First time I lived abroad it was for two months in Poland, in Warsaw in 1999. It was "just" 9 years from the fall of the communist authoritarian rule and things were very different to what we can see there today (I keep visiting the country once a month or so).

It wasn't easy going shopping, for example. I had a notebook for writing things, even making drawings. But people were very friendly, and with some laughs and good mood I would do my normal life. My girlfriend at the moment had to work during the day, and I had half of the day for studying for some exam, and the other half for wandering around the city: I just loved these days.
                «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
                Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• ^ Check my previous post.. The family I sent a message to sounds like a dream for me, and the city too.. Now I'm anxiously waiting for their reply.

Thank you for sharing that post, travelling is very close to my heart too. It's something I want to do a lot when I'm a bit older, no doubt about that!

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                    I did it. I sent a letter to a family which I found pretty perfect. : ) Whew. This is exciting. : ) Hope you are doing okay and work isn't too stressful!
                    That is great news i am so pleased, i hope you do not have to wait too long for a reply

Work is ok at the moment, its my private life that is stressful but we wont even go there I am going to enjoy the next week, i am cat sitting for my daughter, she has gone with her husband and little baby to Cyprus for a week to celebrate her birthday It is great as they will get away from this horrible English weather and enjoy some sunshine.

Comment

• I hope so too! : )

Cyprus sounds great, cat sitting also since cats are adorable.

Comment

It is great as they will get away from this horrible English weather and enjoy some sunshine.

I love Atlantic weather. It is my weather, and that is why it never crossed through my mind living away from the rain (such as living in my country in Madrid or Barcelona). It makes land green, it makes staying at home cosy. Also working: I have a window in front of me, behind the screens of the workstation, trees, fields...

Cheer up, it rains, is good for everything!
                        «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
                        Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                          I love Atlantic weather. It is my weather, and that is why it never crossed through my mind living away from the rain (such as living in my country in Madrid or Barcelona). It makes land green, it makes staying at home cosy. Also working: I have a window in front of me, behind the screens of the workstation, trees, fields...

Cheer up, it rains, is good for everything!
                          I think whatever country you were born and bred in it always appears better somewhere else, having been born and bred in England i crave some sunshine and hot weather, i know we need the rain but when it has rained solidly for 3 weeks in what is supposed to be your summer it gets depressing. The reason why most of us English holiday abroad.

I think we have talked about this before but your view sounds fantastic, my view looks out on to a main road, if i faced the other way it would be better as would have a sea view

Comment

• By the way i am missing our chats Maya

If you were male i think we would have the best romance ever

Comment

By the way i am missing our chats Maya

If you were male i think we would have the best romance ever
                              Me too.

Jajaja, yup but with The amazing guys we meet it's imposible to think about crossing to The other sidewalk or even be in The middle

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                                Me too.

Jajaja, yup but with The amazing guys we meet it's imposible to think about crossing to The other sidewalk or even be in The middle
                                Thats so true only chance of being here for awhile and have crappy manager on today, he is in a meeting until 4pm so will make the most of it

Comment

Working...
                                X