• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
    Why is blood so fucking beautiful.
    Hi there CW

Is it, cant say as i have noticed, hope you ok
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

becouse everything in the world is =o

but i wouldnt see much difference between coloured water and it, besides the um.. density is the word? its weird that i never used this word before.

but if yu talk about its eh.. composition or something, then yeap there are a lot of cute, useful stuffs in it. and it runs in literally your whole body. so its nice :3

Comment

• Thanks @RBF not as bad as it seemed. I'll PM you later, maybe tonight if I arrive home early, if not tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
          Thanks @RBF not as bad as it seemed. I'll PM you later, maybe tonight if I arrive home early, if not tomorrow.
          Thats cool. long as you are ok then so am i, speak soon
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• The stupid weather here gets on my nerves. Rain, every day for almost a month. And that's supossed to be summer,right...sigh.

Maya, don't let things get you down.

Comment

• The weather here in England is supposed to change by the weekend with the temperature reaching 30c by tuesday I hope it will be the same for you, its well overdue

Comment

• Here they predict the same, but only for 3 days and a max. of 25°C Then it's back to cold and rain again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saar View Post
                  Here they predict the same, but only for 3 days and a max. of 25°C Then it's back to cold and rain again.
                  Oh thats not good i hope they are wrong and you have continuous sunshine for the next few months, we certainly need it, today the sun is out but big black clouds are looming so i expect the rain will appear soon

Comment

Some weeks ago, in a sparring session, I made a young guy bleed in his nose. It was nothing, just a little stream of blood. Nothing wrong for a sport that requires punching in the face :P

I was the one who had to sit down for avoiding fainting.
                    «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
                    Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• Thanks Saar and RBF!!!!

The sun is shinning again today, and I feel good, fucking tired but great.

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                        Oh thats not good i hope they are wrong and you have continuous sunshine for the next few months, we certainly need it, today the sun is out but big black clouds are looming so i expect the rain will appear soon
                        Same here. It's cold too. As far as I can see the weather will improve over the next few days, but after a week the rain will come again.. On the other hand, they can't even accurately predict the weather for tomorrow, so I don't really trust the long-term-forecasts
                        Novembernebel/lifeofNeej

Weiter, weiter ins Verderben...

Comment

• I know what you mean, sometimes you just have to wake up look out of your window and see what is there

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                            Thanks Saar and RBF!!!!

The sun is shinning again today, and I feel good, fucking tired but great.
                            I am glad to hear that you are feeling great That is what i wanted to hear, hope it continues for you. Early night tonight for you honey

Comment

• Babynames! We're back from the doctor and our baby will be a boy, but I don't think the boyfriend will agree if I call him 'Till' or Richard'

Comment

• call him Ryu =o
                                or Ken. or Dan.
                                or Gen. but not Akuma, or Gouki, or Vega.

Comment

Working...
                                X