No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @You, just type in normal bloody text.
    DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• eh.
      if there would be a spoiler option i wouldnt have to do that... it has a better effect to seperate things from the main part. especially if that part gives more meaning or something to the main part too. it makes my post more.. interactive (?) too since if you notice it you either have to highlight it or quote to see it clear. and while you do that it gives a pause (with) effect or how they call it =o. or if someone doesnt, they can ask what was the meaning of my post or someone can just quote it with normal text.

or there are only unimportant stuff there that i only want people to read if they care enough to do that checking. or i just try to hide words and stuff im not sure of how to say or if they are correct but still put it there so you can notice that im not sure of that part without having to read me writing it if you dont care...

and sorrie for the tl;dr :O

Comment

• Or, you could just post normally and use punctuation to make your various points clear. I don't know if you realise this, but what you are doing makes your posts come across as somewhat pretentious and childish.

Comment

• Just use the ................ method.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
            Or, you could just post normally and use punctuation to make your various points clear. I don't know if you realise this, but what you are doing makes your posts come across as somewhat pretentious and childish.
            um =o im pretty childish indeed.. and i dont want to look too serious either. if i dont need to be i mean
            but okai then.. if everyone hates it i will just post normally... (and boringly D: .eh i would have made this less easy to see too so you dont have to read since these are just kind of plus thoughts but nevermind.)

dont really have anything more to say i guess. oh its vacation :3
            and gud night everyone!

Comment

• Goodnight You.

Comment

• jajajaja Always searching your hidden texts....

On holidays you are lucky, good night.

Comment

• Originally posted by You View Post
                  oh sorry =o just highlight my previous post. sorrie for doing that
                  I thought the same thing as you did (the highlighted part)

Comment

• I got nothin !
                    My fibromyalgia is acting up and I hurt like crazy. However I'm finishing my 5 mile walk and I love to walk. Hoorah !

Comment

• One rule: if you ever land in a situation where you end up with poison ivy, never EVER go on a run and take a shower after, it spreads like wild fire and you end up with it all over your legs and feet...thank goodness I will get the shot to get rid of it tomorrow ^^
                      i wish I could go on a 5 mile walk, but I am refusing to do anything active (now) until I am fully healed. Even Till hammering makes me itchy

Comment

• Hi All,

Just wanted to say that i will be leaving the forum for awhile for various reasons, i will keep up with my friends here on facebook as there are people here i will miss very much.
                        I have mostly enjoyed my stay here and who knows i may be back one day
                        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• As I told you, I understand but I hate it.

I hope you'll be back soon.... I will miss you a lot, nobody could never replace you.

Kisses XX

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                            Hi All,

Just wanted to say that i will be leaving the forum for awhile for various reasons, i will keep up with my friends here on facebook as there are people here i will miss very much.
                            I have mostly enjoyed my stay here and who knows i may be back one day

Here we will be!
                            «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
                            Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• Yawn...........

Comment

• add me on fb?

Comment

Working...
                                X