Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
    The New Forest? What's that?
    I will be leaving for Germany in 25 days, the excitement is beginning to set in along with slight anxiety
    The New Forest stretches from Hampshire to Dorset in the south west of England. There are beautiful walks and ponies roam free over the forest, it is a beautiful spot and just what i need for a bit of mind therapy

Germany in 25 days, wow say hi to Richard if you see him and tell him i am still waiting for him to knock on my door
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
      Holidays!!!!!! It's almost summer, it must

@RG527 Wow 25 days.... you finished school, your birthday, next GERMANY!!!!!
      Yes i am hoping this lovely summer weather will continue for my days away, it is not a good place to be if it rains
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• I hope it will...

Comment

• How about you Maya, are you getting away anywhere this summer for a holiday ?

Comment

• I don't know. I wanted to go out for a weekend but that is cancelled. And as I don't know when I'll have holidays it's impossible to make plans.

Comment

I don't know. I wanted to go out for a weekend but that is cancelled. And as I don't know when I'll have holidays it's impossible to make plans.
              Of course, it must be more difficult now for you, i do hope you can do something away from the routine. I have not had a holiday for awhile and although 3 days is not like a holiday at least its a break and i have the whole week away from the demon manager

Comment

• Hallo!
                Went to school today, then worked my home care case. I bought her pizza, chicken tenders and cinnapie for desert. She was mad I wouldn't let her pay for anything. She loved it.
                Now I am at the bank, since my credit card number was stolen I have to replace it.

Abendwind ~ Nein Deutschland ? I hope you get to go, but you have a busy summer in front of you. I am glad you are back !
                Maya ~ Coma esta mi amiga ? I remember in school they taught is Mexican Spanish and everytime the teacher would ask me to say the color orange, I would answer naranja, and the kids would say it was wrong BUT the teacher would say actually it is real Spanish.
                RBF ~ How are you ? Have you listened to any RZK interviews ? I am loving him more with each interview. He is so gosh darn adorable. I luv how he laughs. I was watching one on you tube and he looked off camera and askd what something was, then whoever did it again and he was like WTF is that f*****g sh*t, then walked off camera and corrected whoever.

Comment

• Naranja....

Comment

• Green. German green from my last trip to Saxony, two weeks ago

This one is for Maya

Green needles by jgines5150, on Flickr
                    Last edited by Jorge; 05-31-2012, 10:58 PM. Reason: I am dumb, ocasionally.
                    «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
                    Bertrand Russell.

Comment

Naranja....

its narancs here =o

( http://translate.google.hu/#hu|es|narancs )

Comment

• Ooooohhhhhhh,

It's fucking beautiful, and you are in Flickr....... runnning there.

Comment

• In NY we have lots of green land. They say in some places the USA looks a lot like Germany.
                          Verde/grĂ¼n/zelen ~ I remember strange pieces of information.

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                            The New Forest stretches from Hampshire to Dorset in the south west of England. There are beautiful walks and ponies roam free over the forest, it is a beautiful spot and just what i need for a bit of mind therapy

Germany in 25 days, wow say hi to Richard if you see him and tell him i am still waiting for him to knock on my door
                            @Maya...the days fly by so fast now...24 days now I am growing more excited as the days pass! Do you know how flights with multiple stops work? Do I have to continue with one ticket or will I have to get a new one at every stop?
                            @RBF, Richard may be working in the USA with Emigrate, or so I've heard from an unnamed source x) but if I see him, I will let him know

Comment

• Maddie ~ Have fun in Germany !
                              I love Emigrate and have been listening to RZK a lot lately, too bad he doesn't make an Emigrate concert.

Comment

• @Edelweiss Yes i am OK thanks

I dont think i could love him any more than i do already but yes i know what you mean about his laugh i love it too and if i am feeling down i just have to listen to him for a few minutes and he cheers me up. Talking of Emigrate i have got `Wake Up` as my early morrning alarm and as you know how it starts it certainly wakes me up.

Comment

Working...
                                X