No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That sucks. I complain about the $ I make but I do alright. If I didn't have to pay for school I could have done more this week.
    I am a LPN in school for my RN now, I'm just taking pre courses. I forgot how much I hated school. It is hard but I think most people can do nursing they just don't realise they have it in them.
    I'm thinking about going to The M3 festival by myself although it is very far away.
    I hate humanity too how they kill animals cruelly.
    In shelters across America they kill 10 to 30 dogs a day in each shelter who have good ratings because there is no room. It breaks my heart.
    If I ever had money I would open an animal sanctuary. I am hoping to get a house soon so I can rescue a few dogs.

Comment

• @You.

Keep on smiling brother.

Comment

• Originally posted by You View Post
        i dont know why i always have to find videos like '6 years old killing chickens' and 'killing rats for sport' and others
        and there are the comments like 'ITS JUST A FUCCKING CHICKEN/RAT WHO GIVES A FUCK WE ARE WAYY SUPERIOR THEY ARE WORTHLESS' (20 upvote on these kind of comments at least)

i hate humanity
        I never watch those type of videos, and don't read the comments!!!!!!

Comment

• It's really important that if you want a pet to go for a rescued animal. The shelters NEED your support and the animals need YOU!
          In the same way, if you're having difficulty having a child, (for what ever reason), please consider adoption. There are so many children that need your love.
          Any pointless bastard can make a baby, but it takes a real man/woman to be a father/mother.

Comment

• Whoa, finally got some time to visit here on the forum. I have a lot to catch up on all these posts you have written I've been busy lately. And been celebrating too, as our local basketball team won the championship in the Finnish basketball league!!

Like abendwind said, our hockey team is doing great in the tournament!
            Ich zeige euch wie es richtig geht

Comment

• Nice Abendwind ! Glad your team won. You too RZK !

I would only adopt from an animal shelter, I have to move into a place where I can have dogs. I get frustrated that I can't have a dog here. I'm so sad about the animals dying during the day. If they did that to people they would be called murderers. Its like nothing can be done to stop the killing.

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                Wow you guys talk a lot. I will catch up on these couple of pages soon, I just have to say how proud I am of our hockey team, 7-1 against France in 3rd period and 6 minutes still to go..
                Thats brilliant well done to your team

My manager plays hockey for our local team, she talks of nothing else lol! She goes on tours each summer and looks on it as a holiday
                The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RZK View Post
                  Whoa, finally got some time to visit here on the forum. I have a lot to catch up on all these posts you have written I've been busy lately. And been celebrating too, as our local basketball team won the championship in the Finnish basketball league!!

Like abendwind said, our hockey team is doing great in the tournament!
                  Nice to see you RZK, glad that your basketball team won for you, you must feel as i did when Chelsea won the FA cup on Saturday
                  The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Flying tomorrow to Germany for 10 days.... Yuhuuu!!!!
                    «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
                    Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• I wish I could go to Germany ! Ill just hop in your suitcase !

Work called like 10 minutes ago and wanted to know why I wasn't in, I reminded them the other nurse was supposed to work for me 7 to 3 and they said I can have 3 to 7 off. The boss' reply was "oh shit, I forgot" the supervisor chimed in "yeah that nurse was fired last night, so can you come in" I explained I was up all night but could come in 3 to 7. I'm a sucker, but I know they don't have anyone 3 to 11 either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                        Flying tomorrow to Germany for 10 days.... Yuhuuu!!!!
                        Can i come too, i have never been to Germany

Comment

• Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
                          I wish I could go to Germany ! Ill just hop in your suitcase !

Work called like 10 minutes ago and wanted to know why I wasn't in, I reminded them the other nurse was supposed to work for me 7 to 3 and they said I can have 3 to 7 off. The boss' reply was "oh shit, I forgot" the supervisor chimed in "yeah that nurse was fired last night, so can you come in" I explained I was up all night but could come in 3 to 7. I'm a sucker, but I know they don't have anyone 3 to 11 either.
                          That happens a lot here as well, sometimes when i need the money i will work silly hours I have worked 6.45 am till 10pm on occasions !

Comment

• Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
                            Nice Abendwind ! Glad your team won. You too RZK !

I would only adopt from an animal shelter, I have to move into a place where I can have dogs. I get frustrated that I can't have a dog here. I'm so sad about the animals dying during the day. If they did that to people they would be called murderers. Its like nothing can be done to stop the killing.
                            Why you can't have dogs? Aren't allowed or the place isn't big enough?

Comment

• Now PMs allowed, I made a little cleaning

Comment

• Hi Maya and goodbye Maya, been so busy here i have not had a chance to say hi, i am finishing in ten minutes and as you know will be Monday before i am here again

Have a great weekend and when i get back home we can hopefully have a really good catch up chat

Take care xx

Comment

Working...
                                X