Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
    That is robbery, i suppose it takes all sorts and some people will pay it each to there own as they say

Good luck for the 26th, i know you will do it
    Thanks doll. And true! I would never ever pay 145 euros for a floor ticket. Thank God I am far away from Finland the day he's here.
    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
      Thanks doll. And true! I would never ever pay 145 euros for a floor ticket. Thank God I am far away from Finland the day he's here.
      Yeah you will be over run with 8-12 year old screaming girls lol!!
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Last time he visited Us, I was attending to a course in a street ubicated in The back side of Palacio de los Deportes and we saw and listened to The girls since very early in The morning.

Comment

• 145 euros for a floor ticket? That's just insane
          Novembernebel/lifeofNeej

Weiter, weiter ins Verderben...

Comment

• Ozzy saying "what the fuck is a bieber" sums it up pretty well
            DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• I know this is is not a Justin Bieber -forum but still:

JUSTIN BIEBER VIP MEET & GREET EXPERIENCE 380 EUR
              THE DIAMOND VIP -package 245 EUR
              THE EMERALD VIP -package 210 EUR
              THE SAPPHIRE VIP -package 185 EUR

I mean, seriously? ._.
              ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• ^

This world is crazy

@CW Amazing....

Comment

• That is the problem of idolatry, it blinds people.

Last Monday I wrote an email to a Spanish band, in order the say thanks for their music. I discover them a few weeks ago listening to a podcast of some Spanish radio program and order their CD. Now I listen them quite a lot, and it fits perfectly with my calm evenings(training evenings fit more with Rammstein and ACDC ) of sofa/balcony reading and cup of tea. The result is the singer replied, delighted of knowing that their art reach the feelings of people. And it does!

Everybody happy: Total cost: CERO.

In the other hand, many fans of any artist/group would pay the same or more for meeting their objects of desire... Including Rammstein fans.

Not everybody are going to like the same stuff... Personally, I ignore that company with a child/teenager as facade. As any product, it has a "best before" date printed in the tin, and after this phenomenon will come another. Unavoidable, but easy to ignore.
                  «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
                  Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• Y el grupo es......

I remember watching TV after JB visited us, the press called him everything except beautiful, he was bad-mannered with them.

And the sad part was that many of those girls were very disappointed, they travelled with their parents from other parts of Spain and there were many affected by a ticket fraud and others disliked the gig, he wasn't as they expected, can't remember why. Some were crying. Others of course were thrilled, but I think press took revenge.

Comment

• ^Limbotheque. I cannot access Youtube in my office computer, so I cannot put any video.

"And the sad part was that many of those girls were very disappointed"

Rolling Stones, Metallica, Justin... Top rockers have their ways

«The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
                      Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                        Y el grupo es......

I remember watching TV after JB visited us, the press called him everything except beautiful, he was bad-mannered with them.

And the sad part was that many of those girls were very disappointed, they travelled with their parents from other parts of Spain and there were many affected by a ticket fraud and others disliked the gig, he wasn't as they expected, can't remember why. Some were crying. Others of course were thrilled, but I think press took revenge.
                        I really do not know what this guy even looks like, all i know is he is popular with the very young girls, I am sure that knowing you well Maya you can find a picture of him t post in an appropiate thread.
                        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• When you have a bad day, you think tomorrow will be better but when it's even worse ,,,,,

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                            When you have a bad day, you think tomorrow will be better but when it's even worse ,,,,,
                            Whats up hun ? Anything you want to talk about ?

Comment

• You have disappeared again, hope you are ok, if you need to talk you know where to find me

Comment

• Why is blood so fucking beautiful.
                                DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

Working...
                                X