• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning!

The gig is almost here.... Enjoy it.

Welcome Edelweiss, hope to see you Here very often

Comment

• Guten Morgen ! Dobro Jutro! Buenos Dias !
      Thanks ! I hope to be here much also, as you may have guessed I am an insomniac. I like it here, everyone is very friendly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
        Guten Morgen ! Dobro Jutro! Buenos Dias !
        Thanks ! I hope to be here much also, as you may have guessed I am an insomniac. I like it here, everyone is very friendly.
        Good morning Edelweiss from sunny England Welcome to the forum and hope you are here to stay.
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Welcome Edelweiss. : )

@RBF - yesterday we had the most beautiful day so far this year. It was not so warm, +10c, but I was on our balcony and it felt like +30.. I even got tanned already
          ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• and i will have to stay inside not to get tanned =/
            sunshine gives energy though

Comment

• I really want an iPhone but I have to wait till July for the contract on my stupid Nokia to end

I can't believe we finally have some sun in England, i'd forgotten what it was like! :P Shame I have to stay inside & finish Film coursework
              ‘Eins, zwei, drei, vier, fünf, sechs, sieben, acht, neun, AUS!’

Comment

• Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
                Fully awake after working 12.5 hours and doing schoolwork after. Shopping/looking into car insurance since I'm getting a car title in my name. (Was in my friend's name) Thinking about Rammstein tickets and the drive.
                Your day sounds soooo much like mine x)

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                  Welcome Edelweiss. : )

@RBF - yesterday we had the most beautiful day so far this year. It was not so warm, +10c, but I was on our balcony and it felt like +30.. I even got tanned already
                  That sounds so good, it was the worst day ever for us yesterday, it rained hard all day and the wind was so strong we had some structural damage in places. Today is very different, still a bit windy but sunny and warm That is England, you never know the weather from one day to the next
                  The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Yeah. : )

I'm off to spend Walpurgis Night (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walpurgis_Night) with my best friends. I have a feeling this night will be great. : ) Have a magnificent Monday people!
                    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Have a great night Monday is going to start when i finish work at 9pm

Comment

• Hi Maya how was your day, been waiting for you here as very bored

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                          Yeah. : )

I'm off to spend Walpurgis Night (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walpurgis_Night) with my best friends. I have a feeling this night will be great. : ) Have a magnificent Monday people!
                          Have a good night with your friends!

Everybody here have some plans for the Walpurgis night, but I didn't even remember it before yesterday. I'm not in the mood cause my girlfriend went to Poland for a whole month...Just have to spend some time with my friends so the time will go fast...or maybe I will be a hermit when she get's back
                          Ich zeige euch wie es richtig geht

Comment

• @RBF I sent a PM on Facebook to you in the morning, cause I haven't been able to visit the forum for few days. Now I'm back
                            Ich zeige euch wie es richtig geht

Comment

• Hey RZK, at work but just read your message on face book, i do hope you are ok and not too lonely i will repy later when i get home

Comment

• Having a great Monday here!!! Just excited for the concert how is everyone else doing? Oh, and I can totally post pics now

Comment

Working...
                                X