Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Maya View Post

Here Tuesday and Wednesday are non working days, but I don't have Monday off, probably I'll be almost alone.
    Shame you have to work monday or you could have four days off I will work Monday, Tuesday and have Wednesday off
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Hello RG527 how are you doing ?
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
        Shame you have to work monday or you could have four days off I will work Monday, Tuesday and have Wednesday off
        It wll be weird, like two consecutives weekends, Monday Will be Friday too.

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
          Ok, so I'm on this trip for science club and I'm bored because it's a 2 hour trip...so I thought I'd come on here
          Can't imagine a better place to visit. I'm in the subway....

Comment

It wll be weird, like two consecutives weekends, Monday Will be Friday too.
            It will seem a very short week for you I hope the weather is great for you and you enjoy your `two` weekends

Comment

It will seem a very short week for you I hope the weather is great for you and you enjoy your `two` weekends
              The forecast says it will rain but today was The same and it isn't

Comment

The forecast says it will rain but today was The same and it isn't
                Lets hope it is fine for us both

Just finishing now until 12.15 Monday so speak soon and enjoy your time off

Comment

At work so cannot view this will have to wait until i log on at home later
                  Well i am at home and taken a look, now that is really quite funny, thanks for sharing with us

Have a great weekend

Comment

• @RBF Have a great weekend you too, enjoy these days off.

Comment

Hello RG527 how are you doing ?
                      Today has definitely been one of my best days ever because of the news I have received and being with funny friends on the trip, however, I am not as happy as I most definitely should be because I have to type a 2000 word paper about the environment tomorrow

Comment

• why so many spammer bots? D: isnt there a captcha test at registration? i dont remember...

Comment

• Spammer bots? They aren't registered members

Comment

• Spammer bots indeed, already taken care of.
                            ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Hmm...blackberry busted yesterday so I got myself an iPhone today this site works so much better on here than the blackberry x) 4 days and as nervous as heck

Comment

• Fully awake after working 12.5 hours and doing schoolwork after. Shopping/looking into car insurance since I'm getting a car title in my name. (Was in my friend's name) Thinking about Rammstein tickets and the drive.

Comment

Working...
                                X