No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having said that, I have always enjoiyed my times in France and the people i have met have all been very nice to me.

Comment

• I'm going back to Germany this December. I lived there for a few years as a child and I LOVE the place, but I have met some extremely unpleasant people there from time to time.

People are people in all walks of life and in all countries.

Maya, I don't like all spaniards I have met, but I like most of them.

Snake, I don't like all French people but I like most of them too.

There are good and bad people everywhere.

For instance, I'm English, and I'm one of the REALLY bad ones
      Last edited by Art in Heaven; 03-09-2012, 11:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
        Generalising it's bad, I can't stand most of them.
        i hate all of those smell altering artificial stuffs... sprays even make me itch =o

Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
        know where the sternocletomastoid is?
        now i do :O
        but i just wanted to say that um... living things are gorgeous
        and the world itself. i wanted to use another word though =o but dunnyo

Comment

• @You.

The world truly is a beautiful place, and nature is mostly responsible for that. I think that is what you are saying, and I couldn't agree more.

Thank you.

Comment

• By the way. Welcome back Snake. We've missed you, you cynical old fucker

Comment

• @AiH, Germany in December??? I'm also going in December! (And this summer too), hmm...we might have to meet if that's the case! @You, you are right, the world and its people are magnificent

Comment

• "@You, you are right, the world and its people are magnificent"

Except for me. I'm a bit of a cunt

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                  I'm going back to Germany this December. I lived there for a few years as a child and I LOVE the place, but I have met some extremely unpleasant people there from time to time.

People are people in all walks of life and in all countries.

Maya, I don't like all spaniards I have met, but I like most of them.

Snake, I don't like all French people but I like most of them too.

There are good and bad people everywhere.

For instance, I'm English, and I'm one of the REALLY bad ones
                  I don't like all spaniards I have met, we have cunts too.
                  I don't like most of the French people I have met, but I like one or two.
                  I don't like all english people I know, but I like most of them.
                  I like all the portuguese I've ever meet, but I'm sure I've been lucky and in the future I'll probably hate some.

Comment

"@You, you are right, the world and its people are magnificent"

Except for me. I'm a bit of a cunt
                    Really??????

Comment

• I know Maya, that has come as a shock to you, but I hide it well

Comment

• @Maya.

When I'm at work I record a daytime show and watch it when I get home from work called the Wright stuff, as it's a panel/phone in show hosted by Matthew Wright. Earlier this week they had a call in section (I can't for the life of me remember what about), but one of the callers was, (and I swear to god), a Spanish lady called Maya!
                        Did you sneak over here this week? and if so, why didn't you knock on my door? I could have done with the company!

Comment

• @Rammsteingirl527.
                          More than happy to meet up in December, and I'll even buy you a glass of Mulled Wine.
                          Wouldn't it be amazing if we could arange a December meet up of all members in Germany. I would happily spring for Mulled wine for all!

Comment

I know Maya, that has come as a shock to you, but I hide it well
                            I can't believe it, .... , better I don't believe it, why are you lying?

Comment

• Lying? It's just what us Cunts do

Comment

• I love you Maya, you are great fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X