No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sandy, I see you there but your are very quiet.

Speak up woman!

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
      @Maya.

When I'm at work I record a daytime show and watch it when I get home from work called the Wright stuff, as it's a panel/phone in show hosted by Matthew Wright. Earlier this week they had a call in section (I can't for the life of me remember what about), but one of the callers was, (and I swear to god), a Spanish lady called Maya!
      Did you sneak over here this week? and if so, why didn't you knock on my door? I could have done with the company!
      Unluckily not, I've been here all week, I haven't go abroad since March 2011.

It wasn't me.... If I go there, I will tell you before, so we can meet.

Comment

• That would be nice. Germany December 2012 along with everyone else. What a day that would be

Comment

Lying? It's just what us Cunts do
          No, you don't want to hurt us. You are fucking nice, but you know all girls in forum will fall madly in love with you, then you will have a long queue at your door that you'll have to explain to neighbours, so you want us to think you are a cunt.

Comment

I love you Maya, you are great fun.
            Am I????????

Comment

Sandy, I see you there but your are very quiet.

Speak up woman!
              You must post a Rammstein pic, i can't remember who is her favourite.....

Comment

• Maybe this one, last time she loved it.

Comment

@Rammsteingirl527. More than happy to meet up in December, and I'll even buy you a glass of Mulled Wine.Wouldn't it be amazing if we could arange a December meet up of all members in Germany. I would happily spring for Mulled wine for all!
                  Ooh! This sounds delightful! I am looking forward to this now! Now if the others could join, this would be one happy get together...and if anyone has the right sources, we should invite the band too x)@Maya, you are great fun

Comment

Wouldn't it be amazing if we could arange a December meet up of all members in Germany. I would happily spring for Mulled wine for all!
                    I'm in!
                    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Oh yay! So there will be three of us now?

Comment

• I adopted a rescue kitten today; Till is a cute orange ball of energy

Comment

• ^Nice. Now choke him.
                          "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
                            I adopted a rescue kitten today; Till is a cute orange ball of energy
                            Congratulations!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
                              I adopted a rescue kitten today; Till is a cute orange ball of energy
                              nice :3

Comment

• Snake, you are a silly bugger, but you did make me laugh. Thanks mate.

By the way, you have been very quiet lately. how are you doing?

Comment

Working...
                                X