Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
    True. I would prefer to see that meeting without being in the middle. There isn't enough security crew in the world to stop her. I don't want to imagine what would had happened if she hadn't had two valiums before going to London's gig

You have scared me I'm imagining her now with mad eyes running towards me, shouting It's mine!!!!!!!. And I can't move... she is getting closer.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
    You might enjoy it Maya

I think i would pass out before i got within ten feet of him, it would be such a waste, but then if i passed out he would have to pick me up lol!!
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

@RBF I'm going... the question is if it will be extra heated or not ^^
      I really hope it is extra extra heated, have fun, will be thinking of you
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
        Me too! As I will be spending my summer in Berlin with my boyfriend, three gigs sound great! (As he is also a huge fan of Rammstein we would have to go to at least one gig) And I will be seeing Rammstein in less than 2 months! So excited!
        You will be there the whole summer? I am so jealous I have been thinking that when I graduate I would go to Hamburg again or then Berlin for a week. And if I can't make it to university I will probably spend a year in Germany as an au pair My dream which I've had for ages. But your plans sound great!
        ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Weekend in Spain, in my homeland Asturias! Good food! Good old friends! Good cider!

Yes!
          «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
          Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
            You will be there the whole summer? I am so jealous I have been thinking that when I graduate I would go to Hamburg again or then Berlin for a week. And if I can't make it to university I will probably spend a year in Germany as an au pair My dream which I've had for ages. But your plans sound great!
            Oh Abendwind how lovely to be young free and able to travel, i hope you have a fantastic summer and think of me being stuck in sunny Worthing i am seriously thinking of going away somewhere on my own this year, maybe September, depends if i am brave enough

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
              Weekend in Spain, in my homeland Asturias! Good food! Good old friends! Good cider!

Yes!
              Yo también soy asturiana, aunque solo de nacimiento.

I'm green with envy, last time I've been there was two years ago. This year maybe I will go again....

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                Oh Abendwind how lovely to be young free and able to travel, i hope you have a fantastic summer and think of me being stuck in sunny Worthing i am seriously thinking of going away somewhere on my own this year, maybe September, depends if i am brave enough
                You are brave....

Comment

You are brave....
                  Brave or stupid not sure which

Well was it hot and steamy ?

Comment

Brave or stupid not sure which
                    Brave

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                    Well was it hot and steamy ?

Comment

• Ahhh i had high hopes for you

1.5 hours and i can go home until sunday

Comment

1.5 hours and i can go home until sunday
                        jejejeje When you realise you'll be out

Comment

jejejeje When you realise you'll be out
                          Less than an hour now, i am cooking dinner tonight for my daughter and son in law, i wonder if Alexie might like some curry if not then she will have to stick to milk

Comment

Less than an hour now, i am cooking dinner tonight for my daughter and son in law, i wonder if Alexie might like some curry if not then she will have to stick to milk
                            She will love it, but better don't give it to her...

Comment

She will love it, but better don't give it to her...
                              I would not want to change her nappy if i did

If i dont see you again today then have a great weekend and catch up soon

Love and hugs xx

Comment

• Hmm...55 days can't come fast enough

Comment

Working...
                                X