No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is a beautiful sunny day in Worthing, best so far this year and i am at work Hope everyone had a good weekend !!
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Same in Kent. Fog has just left, and my office is in an old barn, in the middle of the countryside. Our local badger (a rare one, this one likes daylight) is playing with the rabbits.

God, I think I work in the stage of Teletubbies...
      «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
      Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• What a lovely outlook, i look out on to a main road and heavy traffic

Teletubbies ?????
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
          Same in Kent. Fog has just left, and my office is in an old barn, in the middle of the countryside. Our local badger (a rare one, this one likes daylight) is playing with the rabbits.

God, I think I work in the stage of Teletubbies...
          Wow, probably that's the place. Which Teletubbie are you?
          How was your weekend in Spain?

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
            Me too I've noticed her absence a day or two ago :/
            I've noticed her absence far more than that. She logged in after the gig and after SILENCE.... (it was February)

Comment

• @RBF: Teletubbies, because the happy rabbits living in peace outside. In Spain we do eat them .

@Maya: Nice. The sea smells nicely there. So does the cider, and the empanada, the chorizo and... well, you already know it, asturiana! :P
              «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
              Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• Omg. Teletubbies??? Bahahaha! I have not heard anything about them for years x) And I wonder how CW is doing maybe post-concert depression? I miss her!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                  @RBF: Teletubbies, because the happy rabbits living in peace outside. In Spain we do eat them .

@Maya: Nice. The sea smells nicely there. So does the cider, and the empanada, the chorizo and... well, you already know it, asturiana! :P
                  I am a vegetarian

Comment

• @Snake How is your flu, i hope you are over it and feeling your usual self again, we have missed your trolling

Comment

• ^My flu is great. Can't wait to transmit it to my coworkers today.
                      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                        ^My flu is great. Can't wait to transmit it to my coworkers today.
                        Thats the Snake we all know and love, i am glad i am not your co worker

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
                          Omg. Teletubbies??? Bahahaha! I have not heard anything about them for years
                          Half of them ended up dealing with drugs. One was arrested during last summer's riots in London. Poo lives now under a different identity.
                          Last edited by Jorge; 03-12-2012, 03:38 PM.
                          Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• :d :d :d :d :d

Comment

• @RBF.I will talk to you tomorrow. I hope the weekend wasn't too upsetting for you. I'm your friend always.[/QUOTE]

Thanks AIH thats appreciated, goes without saying that goes for me too

Hope your 1st day back at work is not proving too difficult for you xx

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                                ^My flu is great. Can't wait to transmit it to my coworkers today.
                                Sure they have missed you a lot, and now they'll have their reward in Snake's style

Comment

Working...
                                X