Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahhhhh change of Avitar thats just what i needed, drooooool
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• @RBF, love your new avatar!!!So today, I'm not at track practice because I have a doctor's appointment due to a severe sinus infection and I would like to get rid of it so I will finally stop coughing :PI hope everyone had a better day x)

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
        @RBF, love your new avatar!!!So today, I'm not at track practice because I have a doctor's appointment due to a severe sinus infection and I would like to get rid of it so I will finally stop coughing :PI hope everyone had a better day x)
        Thanks, i like it much better than my work desk lol!!

Hope your sinus problem improves, i know what it is like, if i get that sort of problem i always end up losing my sense of taste Have a good day
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by You View Post
          okai :3 good luck with it
          i still try to figure out where or how to properly do hand stand pushups

its my dream to be able to do at least 30 D: they look so good! also to learn wall flip which is easy but also looks very good
          Links, zwo, drei, vier.... dreißig!

Once you start and reach 20, the rest is easy. And you only need your feet, hands, and some Rammstein music

(You can also watch "American Psycho", with Christian Bale, and find motivation. How the hell he gets fit so quickly?? )
          Last edited by Jorge; 03-07-2012, 08:14 PM.
          «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
          Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• actually i wont be exercising for a few days : (
            i suddenly got ill. it hurts to breathe.
            and got an additional headache from it too

Comment

actually i wont be exercising for a few days : (
              i suddenly got ill. it hurts to breathe.
              and got an additional headache from it too
              Same problem.... except for the headache.

Comment

• oh im sorry : ( hope you get better soon
                cya everyone, have fun and gud niight :3

Comment

• It's nothing like you are going through Maya, but I'm suffering a pain in the willy. I think I've been playing with it too much lately. There is a certain forum member responsible for that though.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                    It's nothing like you are going through Maya, but I'm suffering a pain in the willy. I think I've been playing with it too much lately.
                    I think some pains are necessary, so you must continue playing with it; no matter if you suffer.

Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                    There is a certain forum member responsible for that though.....
                    Can't imagine who....

Comment

• I have to admit it's Snake...... I'm kidding! Don't ban me!

Comment

• @RBF, guess what sense I lost today? Yep, that's right! I can't taste anything :P and I should have stayed home from school because my nose won't stop running and so I constantly have a tissue and I'm coughing...@You, we're all falling ill here it seems :P

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                          I have to admit it's Snake...... I'm kidding! Don't ban me!
                          Don't worry I understand, he is awesome...

But talking seriously now, that's not a good excuse. "Mr. 25" you must continue suffering...

Comment

oh im sorry : ( hope you get better soon
                            cya everyone, have fun and gud niight :3
                            Thanks, same for you. Good night.

Comment

• @Art in Heaven
                              Do you know who is Mr. 25? (I'm referring to the spanish one of course. You are Affenksnecht's "Mr. 25")

Comment

• I'm sorry Maya, you've lost me there.

Comment

Working...
                                X