Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Oh and @Snake still waiting for you to make me cry
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
      And i am calling back Riiiicccchhhhaaaarrrrdddd i want you so badly, wait for me and i will be there in 3 hours
      He has gone to the airport, don't go to bed... he'll be there ASAP ^^

      Originally posted by richards biggest fan View Post
      i have to go now hun, i could be here easily all night chatting but have early start and will be knackered tomorrow.

      Speak soon love and hugs xx
      .....muack....

      Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
      Oh and @Snake still waiting for you to make me cry
      He is waiting for you, here.
      Last edited by Maya; 03-16-2012, 12:30 AM.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
        Riiiicccchhhhaaaarrrrdddd

        hyacinth.jpg
        ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????
        Dort wo der Horizont
        Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
        Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
        Auf das du mich dort findest

        Comment


        • RBF x) she never fails to make my day with her talk of Richard x)

          Comment


          • I could join Maya's party too I'd love to go Spain again. Nothing sexier than a beautiful Spanish girl speaking spanish language...ay que rico! But maybe my girlfriend wouldn't like that idea so much...
            Last edited by RZK; 03-16-2012, 06:37 PM.
            Ich zeige euch wie es richtig geht

            Comment


            • Originally posted by RZK View Post
              I could join Maya's party too I'd love to go Spain again. Nothing sexier than a beautiful Spanish girl speaking spanish language...ay que rico! But maybe my girlfriend wouldn't like that idea so much...
              You are late...
              This is the first time I read or listen spanish language is sexy ^^

              You could have taken her with you, then she wouldn't have noticed anything, the place was crowded with amazing hot spanish guys too, but probably you wouldn't have liked that

              I wonder what happened with @RBF, she didn't join the party. The last I knew was he was going to the airport to meet her...
              Last edited by Maya; 03-16-2012, 09:15 PM.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Maya View Post
                You are late...
                This is the first time I read or listen spanish language is sexy ^^

                You could have taken her with you, then she wouldn't have noticed anything, the place was crowded with amazing hot spanish guys too, but probably you wouldn't have liked that

                I wonder what happened with @RBF, she didn't join the party. The last I knew was he was going to the airport to meet her...
                @RZK yes you could have joined Maya`s party, your girlfriend could come too, maybe next time

                Maya, he arrived and after a very hot and passionate night i was late at work today, but he was waiting on my return
                The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

                Comment


                • Good morning to you all

                  I have weekend off so happy about that but mixture of good and bad for this weekend, i am feeling particularly down at the moment with one thing and another going wrong in my life but i am really looking forward to Sunday, having lunch out with my daughter and son for mothers day is going to be special, i see a lot of them but very rarely do the three of us get together at the same time. The only downer will be that at times like this i miss my mum so much and even after 6 years without her i think of her and my dad (who i lost in 2008) every day.

                  Anyway hope you all have a great weekend and see you soon.
                  The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

                  Comment


                  • Good morning!!!!!

                    No devil manager , I really hate knowing you are feeling down, everything will be solved soon, you'll see. Sunday...true it's mother's day for you, that lunch will be special. On monday it's father's day here, so I'll have lunch with mine. It's impossible not missing people you love so much, but if you meet both them together I'm sure you will be very happy.

                    Good weekend, hope to meet you... Love

                    PD:I know I have too write a PM for you, yesterday I had unexpected plans and now I can't. Tonight I'll do.

                    Comment


                    • Just a quick visit here before going out

                      No devil manager, weekend off so no manager of any kind.

                      Not a lot to say really, nothing has changed, a better day tomorrow i hope, i am forever optimistic

                      Fathers day monday for you, our fathers day is June, i hope you enjoy time with your father on Monday. Will not be here now until Sunday evening so i hope you have a great weekend with lots of fun.

                      The PM will be fine whenever you have the time, i am in no real rush, thanks so much for your time to do it.

                      See you soon xx
                      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

                      Comment


                      • @ Art in Heaven

                        New PM for you
                        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

                        Comment


                        • RBF, have a great mother's day with your childrens! And Maya aswell, have a good time with your father!

                          My weekend seems to be very boring. Today's highlight was that I ran out of gas with my car in the middle of the moment polices were having on the road 'the thing when you have to blow to the drunkometer'. (I don't know the correct word for english) Luckily there was a downhill and the gas station was just around the corner. I didn't manage to get my car to there and have to get the gass with a canister. And top of that I managed to spray the gas on to my hand (Is it dangerous?)... So yeah, a really fine day for me
                          Ich zeige euch wie es richtig geht

                          Comment


                          • Thanks RZK!!!
                            Hope tomorrow you'll have a better day. Being positive you were next to a gas station but yes, it's shitty.

                            @RBF I finished, you'll find it in your mailbox. It's a little long, don't be scared, you can ignore half of it, it's written in the exact point.

                            Everybody enjoy your weekend!!!!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by RZK View Post
                              My weekend seems to be very boring. Today's highlight was that I ran out of gas with my car in the middle of the moment polices were having on the road 'the thing when you have to blow to the drunkometer'.
                              The mental image I just got when I read that.

                              My weekend was full of Swedish because of the matriculation examination tomorrow. But I also got to have some time off and enjoy the amazing weather we had today. : )
                              ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, f├╝hlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Maya View Post
                                Thanks RZK!!!
                                Hope tomorrow you'll have a better day. Being positive you were next to a gas station but yes, it's shitty.

                                @RBF I finished, you'll find it in your mailbox. It's a little long, don't be scared, you can ignore half of it, it's written in the exact point.

                                Everybody enjoy your weekend!!!!

















                                Thanks Maya, will print off a copy at work tomorrow, your a star I have sent you reply

                                @RZK Yes i had a really good time with my son and daughter, of course everyone thinks there children are the best but mine are my world Sorry about disaster with your petrol etc In England the word is breatherliser

                                @Abendwind I hope your exam goes well for you tomorrow
                                The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X