Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
    @Maya: Nice. The sea smells nicely there. So does the cider, and the empanada, the chorizo and... well, you already know it, asturiana! :P
    I'm beginning to think about an Easter visit...

Comment

• Then you will meet us in Gijón We fly over there on Thursday, until Monday, with mountain trip on Saturday
      «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
      Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• RBF I'm sorry, hope you have extra underwear at work, since last time ^^ I couldn't resist

http://affenknecht.com/forum/showthr...ll=1#post10778

Comment

Then you will meet us in Gijón We fly over there on Thursday, until Monday, with mountain trip on Saturday
          If I go, I will be in Gijón too.
          Montain trip... sounds amazing.

Comment

• This month Metal Hammer spanish magazine includes the Rammstein article published in January in the british one and a poster. In the cover is written España 3,20€ / Portugal Cont: 2,50€.

I'm wondering if Snake can buy it cheaper than me, and if this is right why.....

Comment

Same in Kent. Fog has just left

i like fog :O

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                If I go, I will be in Gijón too.
                Montain trip... sounds amazing.
                Yes, especially with these views
                http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/7641/p4210034ez6.jpg
                «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
                Bertrand Russell.

Comment

Yes, especially with these amazing views
                  http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/7641/p4210034ez6.jpg
                  Better now

Comment

• @Maya.

Metal Hammer is an English magazine but you are actually getting it cheaper than we do here!
                    If you bought it equivilant to UK prices it would cost you about 7 to 8 Euros.

That's it, I'm moving to spain!

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                      @Maya.

Metal Hammer is an English magazine but you are actually getting it cheaper than we do here!
                      If you bought it equivilant to UK prices it would cost you about 7 to 8 Euros.

That's it, I'm moving to spain!
                      When I bought it I paid 7€ for the english one. But:

English MH January - 162 pages - 4,75 £ - 5,65€ (I paid 7€ )
                      Spanish MH March - 82 pages - 2,69 £ - 3,20€

As you can see our magazine is more expensive, so you should move to Portugal - OMG together with Snake.....-

Comment

• As you can see our magazine is more expensive, so you should move to Portugal - OMG together with Snake.....-[/QUOTE]

OMG indeed two trollers together lol!!
                        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• I think many portugueses would begin to run away....

Comment

I think many portugueses would begin to run away....
                            I think that is very true, they would scare away all the women .....
                            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                              I think that is very true, they would scare away all the women .....
                              Only women... no, both of them, men and women running madly to Spain.

Comment

Only women... no, both of them, men and women running madly to Spain.
                                Well yeah that is true, you may have some hot portuguese men swarming to your country Oh and by the way if i am to travel anywhere it will be to Spain ....

Comment

Working...
                                X