Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
    Hi Maya how was your day, been waiting for you here as very bored
    Sorry, I was in the subway on my way home. My mobile run out of battery.... a shitty day, but now It's Friday tomorrow and the day after are not working days, so I don't care....

Comment

• @abendwind Have fun!!!!!

@RZK You have to try to have a plan for everyday, so when you realise she will be back.

Comment

• Thanks guys! : ) It was indeed a great night.

@RZK - she'll be back before you will even realize it. : )

3 am... Sleeping sounds pretty tempting right now. Good night to each and every one of you!
        ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• You're right Maya and abendwind

I'm guessing abendwind is still having a tough hangover?
          Ich zeige euch wie es richtig geht

Comment

• 3 am and still up, two naughty Finnish boys. Go to sleep!!!!!

Probably she is....

Comment

• RBF ~ You are just so lucky to live in England !
              Abendwind ~ Thanks again for the warm welcome. I totally forgot about Walpurgis night.
              Maddie ~ I can't wait until I'm not so busy with school.

On my mind now is yesterday,Monday, I bought a ticket to see R+, paid for it immediately, it is a flash seat a type of transferrable electronic ticket and I haven't heard anything from the seller. Not an email or anything. I had attached my phone number to the bill of sale and gave her my email and also straight emailed her without response. So I just messaged her through ebay. I notice her phone number is listed so I'm going to call her tomorrow. I guess it is possible she is unaware I bought the ticket and hasn't checked her ebay or email. I find it hard to believe this close to the event, so I told her let me know she is receiving email, messages or whatever. Maddie knows how anxious I have been.

Comment

• Originally posted by RZK View Post
                You're right Maya and abendwind

I'm guessing abendwind is still having a tough hangover?
                It wasn't so bad actually. I survived. But I had fun and it was worth it!

Originally posted by Maya View Post
                3 am and still up, two naughty Finnish boys. Go to sleep!!!!!

Probably she is....
                Haha. Wait, boys? Do you consider me as a boy, shame on you.

Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
                Abendwind ~ Thanks again for the warm welcome. I totally forgot about Walpurgis night.
                No problem.
                ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
                  RBF ~ You are just so lucky to live in England !
                  Maddie ~ I can't wait until I'm not so busy with school.

On my mind now is yesterday,Monday, I bought a ticket to see R+, paid for it immediately, it is a flash seat a type of transferrable electronic ticket and I haven't heard anything from the seller. Not an email or anything. I had attached my phone number to the bill of sale and gave her my email and also straight emailed her without response. So I just messaged her through ebay. I notice her phone number is listed so I'm going to call her tomorrow. I guess it is possible she is unaware I bought the ticket and hasn't checked her ebay or email. I find it hard to believe this close to the event, so I told her let me know she is receiving email, messages or whatever. Maddie knows how anxious I have been.

Hopefully it will be ok. And you will enjoy the most awesome concert ever

(If you need somebody to break a couple of legs or some ribs, just drop it subtlely... :P)
                  «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
                  Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abendwind
                    Originally posted by Maya View Post
                    3 am and still up, two naughty Finnish boys. Go to sleep!!!!!

Probably she is....
                    Haha. Wait, boys? Do you consider me as a boy, shame on you.
                    Of course not, here with both genders we use the masculine fro plurals.... But No problem.

3 am and still up, two naughty Finnish still awake, a girl and a boy, and ^^ the girl has a terrible hangover.

Comment

• Oh that's true, didn't remember that one..

Nah, was just a bit hungover-ish. Nothing remarkable. 8) Hope you are doing okay.

Comment

• (First of all, I have read the rules many times, and I think I am not breaching them... Otherwise, I apologise in advance and if the mods/admins consider that this link is not in accordance with this site rules... please remove it without shivering!)

Have you seen this video? It is hilarious. I love it! It is so nice...

Ich will by Children Medieval Band
                        «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
                        Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• (Duplicated by mistake)
                          Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• Jorge, you aren't breaking rules. There's a covers thread with more or those. http://affenknecht.com/forum/showthread.php/914-Covers

And yes, I saw it, even Rammstein saw it http://www.rammstein.de/news/there-i...or-rockn-roll/, there are more videos, Rammstein shared Sonne.

Comment

• Ha! Edelweiss I am glad it all fell through I am looking forward to seeing you tomorrow )) for now, I must pack leaving soon!

Comment

• Great news I called the number and the girl was selling it for her exboyfriend. He immediately transfered the ticket. I'm all set. I'm all packed for tomorrow. I have to get my hair done and get pictures taken of my car for car insurance then I'm off. I hope I get to Cleveland at a decent time. For once I'm packed n ready to go. I just can't sleep. Errr.

Comment

Working...
                                X