• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
    I would not want to change her nappy if i did

If i dont see you again today then have a great weekend and catch up soon

Love and hugs xx
    Hope to see you later. Tomorrow my mind will be with you.
    Kisses

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
      Oh Abendwind how lovely to be young free and able to travel, i hope you have a fantastic summer and think of me being stuck in sunny Worthing i am seriously thinking of going away somewhere on my own this year, maybe September, depends if i am brave enough
      Ahh. Travelling is one thing I want to do as much as possible in the future. You are brave! I believe in you! Haha
      ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Lools like I have a lot of catching up to do. Too bad I don't feel like it.

BTW, Paris sucks.
        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Paris does not suck, Snake x) it is gorgeous et très magnifique!

Comment

• ^Thats probably because you never tried to drive around that city, and only took the time to see the monuments.
            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
              Paris does not suck, Snake x) it is gorgeous et très magnifique!
              i hate big traffic =o
              and all those perfumes and stuff that are made there
              ive never been abroad though. so i cant say anything :O
              but if i want to see something gorgeous i just go outside and see some plants. and stuffs or read about anatomy

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                Ahh. Travelling is one thing I want to do as much as possible in the future. You are brave! I believe in you! Haha
                @RBF and Abendwind, traveling is amazing, and traveling alone isn't that scary . If you are traveling to a country where English is not spoken, a basic knowledge of the language is helpful, but most countries now understand English

Comment

• Originally posted by You View Post
                  i hate big traffic =oand all those perfumes and stuff that are made thereive never been abroad though. so i cant say anything :Obut if i want to see something gorgeous i just go outside and see some plants. and stuffs or read about anatomy
                  Hahaha! You're too funny x). Yes, being that Paris IS the capital of France, there is lots of traffic x)Perfumes are amazing if you're female I love them!And I prefer to travel than stay at home I love to experience other cultures Have fun reading about anatomy x) know where the sternocletomastoid is?

Comment

@RBF and Abendwind, traveling is amazing, and traveling alone isn't that scary . If you are traveling to a country where English is not spoken, a basic knowledge of the language is helpful, but most countries now understand English
                    France not being one of them. They can't speak english to save their lifes. And they're ought to, they are more like an european city nowadays.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Perfumes are amazing if you're female
                      Generalising it's bad, I can't stand most of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake View Post
                        France not being one of them. They can't speak english to save their lifes. And they're ought to, they are more like an european city nowadays.
                        Come to Spain and you will see... in turistic places maybe, out of them...

Comment

• ^Yeah, but Paris is a touristic place, and still...

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                            ^Yeah, but Paris is a touristic place, and still...
                            I mean monuments....

Comment

• Well, I'm fluent in French :PAnd I am very limited in my Spanish x) Maya, you would laugh at me x) but I do plan to go to Spain someday

Comment

• I think the French speak very good English, but I think they choose not to, just to be obnoxious.

Comment

Working...
                                X