Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I do not look down on men or treat them like tools, I'm sorry if it seemed like it, I just didn't know that meaning; it was a misunderstanding :PI think everyone should treat each other equally

    Comment


    • Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
      I do not look down on men or treat them like tools, I'm sorry if it seemed like it, I just didn't know that meaning; it was a misunderstanding :PI think everyone should treat each other equally
      We aren't talking about you now. At least not me, for me it's closed.

      Comment


      • He actually told me that he is my "teddy bear filled with cotton candy and rainbows" and I thought that it was adorable x) but we are both madly in love with each other and we're always trying to be sweet to one another Hmm...I'm not losing half of You's posts O.o he quoted me, maybe that is what you didn't see

        Comment


        • Lots of times he changes the color and size of some parts of his posts... now i mark it all but when I'm in a hurry, i'm sure i do...

          Comment


          • I just use the quick reply because it's easier on my smartphone :P I cannot wait until I get a working computer xD

            Comment


            • Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
              I just use the quick reply because it's easier on my smartphone :P I cannot wait until I get a working computer xD
              I don't reply always... that's when I think it's possible I miss a part

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Maya View Post
                We aren't talking about you now. At least not me, for me it's closed.
                i wasnt talking about her either anymore : ( sorry if im hard to understand...



                half post :O

                Comment


                • Originally posted by You View Post
                  i wasnt talking about her either anymore : ( sorry if im hard to understand...

                  half post :O
                  @You You are not, at least for me.

                  Comment


                  • True...I don't always reply either, but if I do, it's because I had something to say about the topic

                    Comment


                    • No one is hard to understand I didn't even know you both were foreign at first

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Maya View Post
                        @You You are not, at least for me.
                        and sorry for the small hardly noticable text :O i used to change size to very small on other forums, so people would actually take the time to copy it and paste to read :3 or just zoom in in the browser. cant do it here though so i have to change the color too :c
                        im going to eat by the way if you dont mind. be right back!

                        Comment


                        • bon app├ętit!

                          See you...

                          Comment


                          • Breakfast time for me ^^

                            Comment


                            • thank you :3! im half back now :O
                              trying to work on stuff

                              Comment


                              • I should work on an essay that is due tomorrow, but I'm slacking ^^

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X