No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^Fine. I got my first real cientific paper accepted in a decent conference. So I already started this year nicely.
    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• That does sound like a pretty good start, congratulations. Mine started with me being accused of being bulimic and pregnant. Happy fucking new year
      Last edited by cannibal_wotsit; 01-11-2012, 10:08 PM.
      DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
        ^Fine. I got my first real cientific paper accepted in a decent conference. So I already started this year nicely.
        Congrats!!! That's a perfect way to start. I'm really happy for you.

Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
        Mine started with me being accused of being bulimic and pregnant. Happy fucking new year
        Joder!!!

I'm not feeling very good today, i think i've got a virus.

Comment

• Hope you get better soon Maya.

Comment

• Now I'm feeling a little better, but I don't know for how much time... I've been sleeping almost all day. Don't know if i could sleep later.

How are you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
              How are you?
              Please don't go there.
              Hope you stay feeling better for awhile.

Comment

• The others have been ill for just one day, so it must finish soon.

Comment

• The others?

Comment

• Yeah, I met a friend on monday, she was recovering from it. Yesterday she told me, most of her family and some friends had the same symptoms... today me...

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                      That does sound like a pretty good start, congratulations. Mine started with me being accused of being bulimic and pregnant. Happy fucking new year
                      And are you?
                      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                        ^Fine. I got my first real cientific paper accepted in a decent conference. So I already started this year nicely.
                        That is very good news, well done. i hope the year continues to be good for you...
                        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                          Now I'm feeling a little better, but I don't know for how much time... I've been sleeping almost all day. Don't know if i could sleep later.

How are you?
                          Hope you had a good sleep Maya and may see you later from my work if the big bad wolf is not around
                          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                            Please don't go there.
                            Hope you stay feeling better for awhile.
                            I hope you are ok CW, dont listen to people who accuse you of these things, sounds like they are not worth your time !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                              Hope you had a good sleep Maya and may see you later from my work if the big bad wolf is not around
                              Sip, I slept like a baby... and I feel better now. Hope to see you, next time i'll send you a big cage for him... so you could come here, whenever you want.

@CW I hope you feel better today. A big virtual hug for you...

Comment

• I am here at last but for how long i do not know.......watch this space....

Once again so busy have not stopped till now

Comment

Working...
                                X