No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love going to bars and putting like $20 into the jukebox machine. Its all Rammstein, Manson, Black Flag, old Slipknot, etc. I've cleared out like 20 frat boys in 20 minutes before. The owner frowns upon it, but one can only take so much fucking Niki Minaj or Gaga or what the hell else these whippersnappers listen to nowadays.
    "Love is like a flower, even the most beautiful kind dies." -Till Lindemann

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
      The CD player at works memorises every CD that is put into it, and them the songs play on an automatic loop. Considering "accidently" slipping a R+ CD in so I actually get decent music to listen to.....
      What have they got on the player there anyway?

Comment

• ^Absolute shit, we're not allowed to play any licensed artists. Its quite easy to see why they haven't been licensed :')
        DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
          The CD player at works memorises every CD that is put into it, and them the songs play on an automatic loop. Considering "accidently" slipping a R+ CD in so I actually get decent music to listen to.....
          You should definatly do it would make a nice change from usual background music in shops, ie George Michael`s Last Christmas and Slade`s Wish it could be Christmas every day

How are you Cannibal hope all ok with you
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Think i have definately had one of the best weekends for a long long time

Think there is a new man in my life Someone who can at last make me happy
            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
              Think i have definately had one of the best weekends for a long long time

So glad to read this ^, I love when you are happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fellfrosch View Post
                I love going to bars and putting like $20 into the jukebox machine. Its all Rammstein, Manson, Black Flag, old Slipknot, etc. I've cleared out like 20 frat boys in 20 minutes before. The owner frowns upon it, but one can only take so much fucking Niki Minaj or Gaga or what the hell else these whippersnappers listen to nowadays.
                I'm a youngling who enjoys Rammstein, Manson, Oomph, Emigrate, Combichrist, etc...I absolutely hate Niki Minaj or Bever or 1D or Carley Rae Jepsen or etc...the music gives me a headache and reminds me of all the stupid people I had to deal with in high school because that's all they listened to and I was discriminated for not listening to it...I'm glad I don't!
                Anyways, today is finals day for me :P I have to take my psychology final today, tomorrow I have my genetics final, and wednesday I have my pre-calc final :P

Comment

• Cool, maybe there is hope for the human race after all! Good luck with all your finals! Get lots of sleep!
                  "Love is like a flower, even the most beautiful kind dies." -Till Lindemann

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                    Think i have definately had one of the best weekends for a long long time

I'm happy for you, I wish I could say the same!

Next week I'm flying to Finland, yay!
                    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Page 600...... Amazing.

^Going back home!!!! How long will you be there?
                      Last edited by Maya; 12-10-2012, 09:23 PM.

Comment

• Facebook seems offline around here. This probably will result in an additional 300 pages within the next hour.
                        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^here is offline too, maybe ten more pages
                          Last edited by Maya; 12-11-2012, 01:04 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                            ^Going back home!!!! How long will you be there?
                            Yes! I'll be there for two weeks.
                            ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• So, you'll come back next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fellfrosch View Post
                                Cool, maybe there is hope for the human race after all! Good luck with all your finals! Get lots of sleep!
                                Finals thus far: I think I did utterly fantastic in Psychology and ok in genetics. I looked intensively over the wrong parts for my genetics class :P But I think my score on my term paper will make up for it! lol
                                And there is hope for the human race! Most people I go to uni with hate the stupid pop songs now a days (or at least the people I hang out around do)

Comment

Working...
                                X